Status: Another prompt! Thanks so much for these, I lovelovelove them.

It's So Nice to Finally Meet You

Tomorrow. I promise

“You did what?”
Samuel’s face had gone red with how much he was screaming at Alex, the entire house was sat at the dinner table and Samuel had just got a phone call telling him where Alex had been the night before.
“You let him see you! How stupid are you? And now he knows your name too, your actual name! Lex are you kidding me? I can’t believe you! You’ve broken so many rules!”
Silence filled the room, Alex’s stomach twisting. Samuel was like his father and he felt like a toddler being scorned. Samuel never yelled at him, but when he did it was terrifying.
“I-I’m sorry Sam… I just-“
“No! No buts, no “I’m sorry”, no “I love him”. I’m done with this Alex. That’s it. I would put you in solitary confinement, but you’d still find a way to talk to your human.”
“His name’s Jack.”
“I don’t care what his name is!”
Alex bit his lip and looked at the floor, tears brimming his eyes.
“I’m done with you Alex. Do whatever you want, but the next time you break the rules I’m not sticking up for you. The only reason you haven’t been stripped of your powers yet is because I’ve been busting my ass persuading the council not to! But you know what Alex? Why should I? I’m done.”
Samuel stormed off upstairs and silence engulfed the table. Alex sighed and Amy came over to hug him.
“Alex. I’ve warned you already, but… You have to stop getting caught doing this stuff. They’ll take Jack off you Lex. You have to be more careful.”
The thought of losing Jack hit Alex in the stomach like he’d been stabbed. Tears spilled over his eyes and Amy pulled him tighter in to her chest.
“Shhh… It’ll be ok Lex I promise.”
Amy kissed his forehead and walked over to the fridge to get a beer. Alex’s eyes wandered round the table at his brothers and sisters.
Starting from his left there was Amy, a feisty blonde with a temper and always manicured nails that was always there for Alex when he needed her. She was forty three, she’d stopped aging at nineteen.
Next to Amy there was Tom. Tom listened to heavy metal, his black hair hung low over his dark brown eyes and he always looked like he was on his way to a funeral. Tom never talked to anyone, even Sam, it was pretty weird to be honest. Alex had lived here thirty eight years and can only remember having one conversation with Tom.
Sat next to Tom was Natasha. Natasha had the softest, olive skin Alex had ever seen. She had bright green eyes that had flecks of gold in them and freckles all over her nose. She was about five foot three and had stopped aging at fourteen, she’d never answer Alex when he asked her how old she really is. She just winked and said “too old for you loverboy”. Alex thought she was pretty old.
Then there was Charlie and Jacob. They were twins, they were both almost one hundred and had stopped aging at twenty two. They were your typical surfer boy image, tanned skin, blonde mop of hair, rippling abs. They were very attractive, but very self-centred.
On the other side of Jacob and Charlie, on the right of Alex, there was Grace. Grace was the most stunning girl Alex had ever seen. She had fiery red hair that went down to her waist and had curls that Alex would kill for. Her eyes were the brightest green Alex had ever seen and her skin was so pale she was almost white.
Alex smiled and got up.
“I’m going to bed.”
A chorus of goodnights rang from the table and he jogged up the stairs, collapsing down on his soft mattress with a thud. Alex got comfy, closed his eyes and went to Jack.
The Barakat boy was just getting dried after coming out of the shower. Alex smiled at Jack’s tanned torso, chuckling lowly at his hairy stomach. He watched Jack walk over to his bed, pull a pair of boxers on and snuggle up under the sheets. It was quarter to one in the morning, round about, and jack looked exhausted. There was a big pile of paperwork next to his bed and a small pile on his coffee table in the living room. Alex guessed the small pile was what he’d already gone through, seen as though it was covered in little scribbled, annotations and doodles.
Jack laid on his back, his hands folded on his stomach as he stared up at the ceiling.
“Alex…. Can you hear me?”
Alex bit down on his bottom lip, his eyes growing wide.
“Fuck shit tits he’s talking to me.”
Jack started to chuckle and Alex gasped.
“I heard that.”
Oh god no that was an accident he wasn’t supposed to hear me
“Listen…”
Jack started
“I don’t know why, but I have this… fascination with you. I don’t know what it is. This connection thing. I feel like I know you but I’ve never met you and I swear I’ve seen you before. I keep seeing you everywhere, and you keep saving my life. I… I need to know who you are. At first I just wanted to know who you were so I could thank you… But now it’s something more. I don’t know how to explain it. I just feel this need to see you. To know you…”
Jack paused and Alex held his breath.
“Can you hear me? Alex?”
Alex sighed.
“Yeah. I can hear you Jack.”
Jack flinched at the voice ringing through his ears but then slowly broke out in to a grin.
“Hi Alex.”
“Hi Jack.”
Both men chuckled.
“Do you understand what I mean? And… Can I ask you some questions?”
Worry filled Alex’s stomach. This wasn’t right… Alex could get Jack took off him if they got caught. But it felt so good, actually having a conversation with his human. It felt so good after watching him for years, he finally got to talk to the man.
“Urm… Yeah sure.”
“Ok…”
Jack sat up and smiled, still looking at the ceiling.
“How old are you?”
Lex chuckled.
“My human age is twenty four.”
“And… Your none-human age?”
“Thirty eight.”
“Ok”
Jack hummed, leaning back against the wall.
“So… If you’re not human, what are you?”
“That is classified information my friend.”
“Are you an angel? Cos I’ve been reading up on these things, like, guardian angel folklore and shit.”]
Alex laughed.
“I’m not an angel. Far from it. Angels are righteous and all that shit.”
“So… Can you see me?”
“Yes I can so you.”
“Can you see me all the time?”
Alex smirked.
“Yes Jack. I can see you all the time.”
There was silence for a good two minutes, Jack leaning against his bedroom wall and Alex laid down on his bed.
“Will you meet me somewhere? In person?”
Jack was the one to break the comfortable silence.
“I can’t do that Jack… I’m already in enough trouble for almost revealing myself to you. And I’ve told you too much. You could get taken off me if anything else happens. If I even get caught talking to you you’ll get taken off me.”
“What do you mean taken off you?”
“See? I’m telling you too much.”
“Alex? What do you mean?”
Jack was getting frustrated, and Alex hated seeing him angry.
“Ok… If you get taken off me that means that I won’t be able to see you or talk to you or anything. The connection you have with me will be destroyed and you’ll be given a connection with someone else.”
“But…I like you. I mean that sounds weird seen as though I’ve never met you, but it feels like we’ve been best friends since I was little… you know what I mean?”
Alex hummed in agreement.
“Please Alex? Come see me?”
Alex bit down on his lip and smiled as he heard Sam outside his door.

“Ok… Tomorrow. I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY look who updated after like a year of doing nothing
I sort of lost my writing vibe BUT IT'S BACK so yeah ^_^