Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

What About Syn

Allie got up and went over to her things grabbing a pair of silky boxers, she came back out with a smirk. Allie:” I believe these are yours!” Syn blushed, Shadows:” Hmm, at least we know that she still has the!” Syn blushed even more turning a darker shade of red, which made her smile. Syn:” oh no, no, you keep them. There’s more where those came from though!” Allie:” Yes, but I’d prefer stealing them myself!” Syn smirked and looked away, Zac came back into the room and put Allie’s fedora on her. Zac:” Who wants to play guitar hero or anything?” Allie:” But I don’t own a game system. Well I do but it’s back home.” Zac:” I have that all under control. I brought my Xbox 360 here from home. I’ve a few games that I brought as well.” Allie:” I only play Tony Hawk, guitar hero and wrestling games. You are all more then welcome to play.” Zac smirked at hr and glanced at Syn, he didn’t trust him, maybe knowing he has a thing for Allie as well he just didn’t trust him at all. Allie gave Zac a kiss, when he smiled after she pulled away it made her blush biting her lip. Zac(whispered):” I love when you get nervous like that!” Allie smiled shaking her head and he kissed her again, she grabbed the laptop and sat back on the couch.
When the computer loaded, she saw an IM from Logan that simply said You’re Welcome!. She sat there smiling while logging onto facebook. She grabbed the camera again and began taking pictures of everyone. She loved the one of Matt with his hat on backwards, and a twizzler hanging out of is mouth. Johnny grabbed her so she was on his lap,, he took the camera from hr. He leaned over and gave her a kiss on her cheek while he took the picture. Johnny:” You really are unique like Annalise and Logan told us. I agree with Annalise, you would be perfect for Brian!” Allie returned the kiss on his cheek smirking, Allie:” Awe, um thanks I guess. Ya that’s Annalise and Logan for ya, they’re always looking out for me and like my wall. If any guy has a chance with me, they don’t get to me until they get pass those two.” Johnny glanced at both Zac and Syn, Syn was the one watching closely however although he seemed guarded. Johnny got up and moved, he told Syn to go sit by her but he hesitated at first before he eventually did. Allie looked up and saw him, even though he wasn’t looking at her and watching the game he knew she was looking at him, smiling. Johnny took the camera back and took a picture of Allie in fact watching Syn. He put the camera back before she went to grab it while she was still on facebook. Her younger sister was talking to her and she was becoming rather annoyed, so she closed the message and put her head on Syn’s shoulder. He looked down and had that sweet smirk she has grown to love on his face so Johnny again took another picture.
As she was about to get off Annalise came on and started a video chat with her.
Video Chat w/Annalise & Logan:
Annalise:” Hey sis, having fun?” Allie:” Yes of course I have Zac here of course, he’s playing Shadows & Zacky in a game right now. Johnny is on the other couch watching while Syn is right here next to me watching as well.” Annalise told Logan that the guys were still there, since he thought they would’ve left. Logan:” Oh hey Allie, I see your hubby’s sitting next to you. I take it the reason he looks sad is this text I got?” Allie looked at him curiously, Logan:” Allie is dating that dude she has here…Zac? I responded no she’s still single she hasn’t told us anything and asked hi why. He told me you said you’re not single and he wouldn’t normally give you the time of day if it wasn’t for both of us?” Allie looked away, Annalise:” Allie Hawke, you know all we’ve done was tell him nothing but great things about you, to get him more interested in you. It’s his call if he’d want to go any further once he has met you or anything like that. Hey Syn!” Syn:” Hey Logan, hey listen take it easy on her. She’s having a blast in Cali, she’s flirting and hanging out with the first person she met, no offense. I just wish it happened to be me instead is all. Anyways how’re you?” Logan told him he was good, Logan:” With all that aside, how is it finally seeing and meeting your future wife?!” Syn smirked glancing at he, Syn:” Even with all that, better then I thought to be completely honest.” Allie looked at him shocked but confused, Logan noticed of course and asked. Logan:” What do you mean better then you thought?” Syn:” Well, I know you both told me that she’d be shy, she wouldn’t freak out or anything. I guess I just thought she’d be this quiet shell of herself, but to see he shy only about certain things in particular I’m glad. I know she likes me and always will, she doesn’t know what to do, hang all over me which will upset him, or just stay all over him which she has been doing. I know that she gave me her number which you both as well as her can make dam sure I will be keeping in touch!” Logan saw Allie look away blushing, he knew everything Syn just said was the truth, plus Allie couldn’t get over Syn at all, she has been in love with him for years. Annalise:” Allie, what’re you gonna do?” Allie:” Hmm, that’d be the million dollar question now wouldn’t it. I mean, on the one hand I’m loving my time and how things are going with Zac. I hope it lasts even after I get home. But then again on the other hand it’s Syn, my hubby, the one I’ve been calling my hubby for years. The one in my stories where we have three kids! I know I will talk to Syn even when I get home we’ll be close since he’ll want to skype and all that. I don’t know!” Syn(whispered):” I will always be her, I will always be waiting in the wings just know that. Yes we’ll be close, I will of course want to see you on webcam as well as talk to you. Focus on him and see if he loves you like you seem to love him, if not, then I guess that just leaves me.” He kissed he cheek, got up and went on the other couch. Zack got killed first, so he sat by Allie. Annalise:” Allie, ALLIE….what did he say to you?” Allie was flustered, Allie:” Um, wow. He told me to focus on Zac, maybe he does love me the way I seem to love him. But if it doesn’t work out, guess that leaves him. He said he’ll always be here for me waiting in the wings.” Annalise sucked in a breath of air, surprised. Zack:” Um Allie, you know he’s not kidding right? Since Logan first told him about a friend that loved him the most, how it turned into her practically knowing everything about him…that was when he began asking for pictures. He has been in love with you for years, almost as long as you’ve loved him. Of course he’s not going to tell you that, but that’s his way of telling you how he feels!” Allie took in what he said, then she looked at him. All Allie did was nod, so she looked over to Syn. Annalise:” We’re gonna let you go. Try to be nice to him now that you know how he feels for you. I will check in soon, bye and you know I love you sis!”
Annalise ended the video chat and Allie went to her itunes. She went through her music and decided to play some KoRn, which she began head banging to. Syn was the one to grab the camera this time and took pictures of that. When someone put a song on that she could dance to, she grabbed Johnny who smiled. Zac was smirking until someone suggested Allie dance with Syn. Matt was at the laptop again, he saw the song “Sandpaper” he did with Fozzy. He clicked it which not only played the song, but the lyrics popped up as well:
A cat scratch
A whiplash
A witch hunt in black
Sandpaper

Sandpaper tears up my skin
grinding the state I’m in
Millstone my heart it scrapes
grinding the soul it bleeds within

Abrasive wounds that never heal
bleeding emotions are hard to feel
Evasive sounds of true bliss calling
Moving your paramour’s kiss revealed

Something happens when the dark meets the light
Something happens when you start up the fight
Something happens when the sun turns to grey
Something happens when you scare the monsters away

A cat scratch
A whiplash
A witch hunt in black
Sandpaper

Flash paper burns to the bone
Melting away without a moan
Blowtorch my brain away
There’s nothing left for me to prey

eroding all that I become
Taking and breaking all that I’ve won
Decoding thoughts within my mind
bleeding and feeding what I might find

Something happens when the dark meets the light
Something happens when you start up a fight
Something happens when the sun turns to grey
Something happens when you scare the monsters away

Something happens when the dark meets the light
Something happens when you start up the fight
Something happens when the sun turns to grey
Visions happened that scare us away

Something happens when the dark meets the light
Something happens when you start up the fight
Something happens when the sun turns to grey
Something happens when you scare the monsters away

A cat scratch
A whiplash
A witch hunt in black
Sandpaper
Matt smirked shaking his head. He went to a different song, Allie grabbed Zacky and began dancing with him while Johnny was now filming. Allie danced with them all, Matt watched closely when she finally danced with Syn.
Matt’s Thoughts:
“Dam Syn is totally in love with her, and not puppy love, like really in love. I know he’d end up with her eventually, but he’s just waiting in the wings. Wonder if that’s what he told her that he’ll be waiting for her in the wings? Actually I’m curious how she truly feels about him right now, like what’s going through her mind as she’s dancing with him?”
At three in the morning Avenged Sevenfold finally left, letting Allie know that they’ll be back to hang out or just spend tie with her before she leaves.