It's About Love

Vic's P.O.V

I was feeling really tired from today, so I decided to go to my room. I laid on my bed and grabbed my phone I scrolled trough my contact list and saw what I was looking for. “Kells” it said. I really liked talking with him. He's really nice. But I don't know if he liked to talk to me. What if he gave me the wrong number? Even if he gave me the right number doesn't mean he wants to talk to me, right? I shouldn't bother him or should I? I mean, a message won't hurt.
To: Kells
Hi! I really enjoyed talking to you Ps: It's Vic.

A minute later he answered.

From: Kells
Hey! Yeah me too :)

To: Kells
We should talk more, if that's ok with you.

From: Kells
Sure! I would love too :)

To: Kells
Good :)
So... what are you doin'?

From: Kells
Laying on my bed. I'm kinda tired.

To: Kells
Oah sorry, you were going to sleep?! I'm not gonna bother you anymore. Talk to you tomorrow kay?

From: Kells
Sure, but you weren't bothering me ;)

And with that we stopped texting and I eventually fell asleep.

*Next day *
I woke up it was seven o'clock I took a shower and went downstairs, Mike wasn't up yet so I decided to go outside, I sat on a chair and closed my eyes for a bit.
I ended up falling asleep.

I felt somebody laying besides me, I opened my eyes and it was him. He got closer to me and ran his hand trough my face. God he was perfect.
'Kellin' I moaned.
His hand was traveling trough my tanned arms, then he got even closer and kissed me. I kissed him back biting his lower lip, he ran his tongue trough my lips asking for entrance and I gladly gave him permission to explore my mouth.
Our tongues were dancing together, as the kiss was getting more intense
He was playing with my hair, and I decided to grabbed him by his waist and pull him to my lap. I was hard just from his kisses and now that he was on my lap he could feel me.
My body was getting hotter and hotter by his touch and kisses.
I pulled his shirt off and started to plant small kisses and sucking on his neck and he gave me the world's sexiest moan ever.
He grabbed my jaw and kissed my lips gently, he made his way to my shirt and removed it slowly. I looked into his eyes and I could see desire.
Then he made his way to my pants and unzipped them, next thing I felt was his hands on my boxers caressing my hard member.

'Vic!!! Vic!!' Someone yelled shaking me.
'VIIIIIIICC!!!
I opened my eyes and he was gone.
'Bro you're sleeping outside' My brother said.
'Well and thank you for waking me up, cabrón!'
Mike looked at me confused and then he noticed what I didn't want him to notice.
'Are you happy to see me hermano?' he joked.
'Fuck you!'
'No need to get angry hermano!' he laughed. 'It's normal! So... were you dreaming about Kellin?'
'WHAT?!?!'
'You definitely were'
'No I wasn't'
'Ok, I'm going to pretend that I believe you! By the way breakfast is ready'
' 'Kay'
And with that I got up and followed Mike to the kitchen.