It's About Love

Mike's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone, I looked at it and it said “1 new message”, I clicked in the message icon and opened the message.

From: Turtle :3
Good morning baby! How are you?
I hope I didn't woke you up. Listen do you want to go out today?

He wanted to go out with me, this would be our first date as boyfriends.

To: Turtle :3
Hey bby!
I'm better now that I get 2 talk w/ u :)
Don't worry, I was already up. Of course I want 2 go out.

From: Turtle :3
Good! I miss you :3
So I'll be there in 1 hour. 'Kay?

To: Turtle :3
I miss u 2 bby
Sure, I'll be waitin'
Love ya!

From: Turtle :3
Love you too

I got up and took a shower, then I dressed up and went downstairs to the kitchen.
My brother wasn't there so I think he might be asleep yet, I started making breakfast and once I finished I went outside to set the table and I saw Vic laying on a chair.
'Vic, wake up!' I said shaking him a bit.
'Vic!!! Vic!!' I yelled shaking him harder.
'VIIIIIIICC!!!
He opened his eyes and looked at me.
'Bro you're sleeping outside'
'Well and thank you for waking me up, cabrón!' he said angrily.
What the fuck? I was just trying to help him, what a mood.
I looked at him, examining him with a confused look, and then I noticed he was a bit excited. Well not just a bit, he was with a huge boner.
'Are you happy to see me hermano?' I joked.
'Fuck you!' he shouted.
'No need to get angry hermano!' I said laughing. 'It's normal! So... were you dreaming about Kellin?'
'WHAT?!?!'
'You definitely were'
'No I wasn't'
'Ok, I'm going to pretend that I believe you! By the way breakfast is ready'
' 'Kay'

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plate of toasts and a jar of orange juice and set them on the table outside.
Vic sat on and he looked really lost in his thoughts.
'What's on your mind bro?' I asked.
'Nothing'
'I wish you could trust me more' I said sounding really hurt.
'I do trust you'
'No you don't! Fuck Vic, what the fuck did I did to you? I'm always there, but your the one who doesn't want me around! I even put that fucking asshole in the hospital after what he did to you!'
'Wait you what?!'
'Yeah, I beat the crap out of him! Because he hurt you!'
'Mike! You shouldn't have done that!'
'But I did! And I don't regret! And I swear to God that if he ever steps close to you, I'll kill him!'
'Mike stop! Don't say that!' he started to cry. 'You're all I have! I don't wanna lose you! Not my brother!'
'You're not gonna lose me if you don't push me away from you Vic'
'Sorry Mike! I'm so stupid!' he said getting up. ' I lost my appetite'
And with that he left to his room.
Tears were scrolling down my face. I can't stand see my brother like that, I'm loosing him.
I heard someone knock at the door and I went to open it.
'Good morning ba... What happened Mike?' Tony asked with a concerned look.
'Come in' he did as I said.
'What happened baby?' he said hugging me really tight. Then we sat on the couch.
'I'm loosing Vic. He doesn't talk to me, he doesn't trust me. He's sad all the time since they broke up. The worst thing is that is ex doesn't even deserves him! My brother is falling down Tone!' I said crying even more.
'Mike I know it's hard but... he's going to be ok. Maybe not today, but eventually! He's going to realize that he has so much to live for. That he has you. And it's not like he doesn't trust you, he just doesn't want to worry you'
'But I'm already worried!'
'I know baby! You'll see that he will talk to you' he leaned closer and kissed my lips and I pulled him closer so I could hug him really tight.
'I love you so much Tony'
'I love you too baby. And I always will'
'Me too' I said laying down and putting my head on his lap. He reached is hand and started petting my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Mike :(

I will not update tomorrow (Monday) because I get home too late from school, and I really need to take some time to study because I have loads of tests and an exam.

In other news, I wrote 2 new chapters and I promise that I'll post one on Tuesday.

Ps: Sorry if there is mistakes