It's About Love

Kellin's P.O.V

I got to Mike's house and knocked on the door, I waited for an answer and one minute later the door opened. It was Jaime.
'Hey bro, what's up?' Jaime said.
'Hey!'
'We're in the kitchen' he said and started to walk towards the kitchen.

I saw a guy turning around, I didn't recognized him so I guess he might be Mike's brother. It's actually funny that he is shorter than Mike, considering the fact that he is older.
He was actually cute, really cute. He was a bit shorter than me, he had brown straight hair, chocolate brown eyes and a nose ring. He was wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a cross, a black beanie and some black skinny jeans.
He was perfectly tanned.

'Vic this is Kellin' Jaime said.
Me and Vic looked at each other in the eyes and I was the one who broke the silence.
'Hi Vic! I'm Kellin, nice to meet you!' I said smiling.
'Hi! Nice to meet you too Kellin!' he said returning the smile. Damn he had a beautiful smile, and perfect teeth. 'Make yourself at home'.
'Thank you! Do you guys need help or something?'
'No, it's ok. You can go outside, if you want to' he said. 'Mike's outside making this awesome barbecue. Hope you like it'
'I sure do!'
'Cool!'
'So you sing right!? Mike showed me some of your stuff! I really like it, you have a great voice Vic'
'Oawh! Thank you!'
'And you play guitar too right?'
'Yeah!'
'That's so cool!'
'Haha Thanks'
'You're welcome'
'Let's get some food' he said leading me outside. I saw Mike in the barbecue area next to the pool and I decided to go talk to him.
'I'll be right back Vic. I'm gonna say hi to your brother.'
'Ok'
I walked to the barbecue area and placed a hand on Mike's shoulder, he got scared and jumped a little. I laugh.
'Didn't mean to scare you' I said.
'Funny!'
'So how are you?'
'I'm fine, you?'
'Good. Your brother is really nice!' And really good looking' I said blushing a little.
'Yeah, he is nice! I know man, I have a hot brother!
'Yes you do!'
'And... Well, he's gay ya know?!'
'He is?!' Damn I might have a chance with him.
I turned my head a little and looked at Vic, who was talking with Austin and Alan. He was holding a bottle of beer and smilling.
'Yup. And he is single' Mike winked at me.
'Mike! Stop!' I said blushing. 'He's not interested in me!'
'Well... You don't know that!'
'Yeah, right!' I said walking away.

Everyone was having a great time and I just sat alone in the grass looking at everyone. I heard someone behind me but I didn't turn around. I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them I saw a plate in front of me.
'You gotta eat Kellin' Vic said.
'Thanks Vic, but I'm not hungry'
'C'mon! Eat something Kellin'
'Ok' I said grabbing the plate.
He smiled at me.
'So what do you do in your free time?' he asked.
'I listen to music, write and sing'
'You sing?'
'Yeah! I'm in a band'
'That's cool! What's the name of your band?'
'Sleeping With Sirens'
'Cool name. You gotta sing for me one of these days' he said giving me the most cute smile ever.
'Sure!' This means he wants to see me again? Because I sure do want to see him again.

*Three hours later*
Me and Vic were talking all the time, he was really nice and smart. We had so much things in common. I really want to see him again.
'Well I gotta go now' I said.
'So soon?'
'It's getting late'
'You're right'
'Well, I really enjoyed talking to you Vic. You're really a nice guy!'
'Thanks Kellin, you too!' he said blushing.
When I was outside Vic came and stopped me.
'Hey Kellin!' he called.
'Yup?'
'Listen, I was thinking and... can you like... give me your number?'
'Sure' I said giving him my number.
'Cool, I'll call you!'
And with that I left his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is kinda crappy :S
I'll update another one tomorrow, and maybe it has a little bit of action ;)
I wrote maybe three new chapters and I promise that it's going to start happening some stuff really soon.
But for now what are your thoughts on the Vic/Kellin situation?
And Mike's and Tony's relationship?