It's About Love

Vic's P.O.V

'But I did! And I don't regret! And I swear to God that if he ever steps close to you, I'll kill him!' Mike said.
'Mike stop! Don't say that! You're all I have! I don't wanna lose you! Not my brother!' I yelled crying.
'You're not gonna lose me if you don't push me away from you Vic'
'Sorry Mike! I'm so stupid! I lost my appetite' I said getting up and went to my room.
I had hurt my brother.
He thinks I don't trust him and probably he thinks I don't love him, and that's not true. I just don't want to worry him.
I was feeling like shit right now, maybe Chris was right when he said those things.

*Flashback *
'You're useless! You can't do anything right! Maybe you should kill yourself' he screamed at me. 'You'll do the world a favor'

*End of flashback *

I went to the bathroom and grabbed my blade and this time I'm really going to do it. I placed the blade on my wrist and took a deep breath and then I did it, I felt the blood running trough my wrist I made another cut, once I looked at it there was not just one cut but eleven fresh wounds.
That's it, you won. You destroyed me Chris! You destroyed the sweet guy in me, the light, the hope. You've ruined my chances to feel good again. You've ruined my chances to fall in love again, to trust someone.
I wiped the fresh cuts and put a bandage around them and then I went to my bed hoping to fall asleep, but I couldn't there was so much on my mind, so I grabbed my laptop and decided to search Kellin's band.
I scrolled trough youtube, I clicked in a song called “If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn” and listened closely every word he sang.

“They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me”

I wish he said those words to me. But once again Chris said he wouldn't leave and he would never treat me bad, but in the end we never keep our promises.
I grabbed my phone and my keys and run downstairs.
'Vic! Where are...' I heard my brother say but it didn't matter I was already outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is short, I promise I will update a longer chapter tomorrow.
What do you think of the story so far? What should happen after this?

Lyrics in this chapter: Sleeping With Sirens-If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn