It's About Love

Tony's P.O.V

Me and Mike were downstairs in the couch cuddling when we heard Vic running from his room to the door.
'Vic! Where are...' Mike said, but Vic was already outside. '...you going?' he finished and looked at me, he had a sad and tired expression. I felt so bad for him, he loves Vic so much and I know it hurts him to see Vic like that.
'It's ok baby' I said pulling him closer to me, he rested his head on my shoulder and started crying. 'It's ok' I repeated. 'Cry, it will make you feel better'
I kissed his forehead and then he kissed my lips.
We stayed cuddle for about five minutes and then Mike started to kiss my hands, my fingers one by one and my arms, once he got to my neck he started biting it and sucking on it and this felt really good.
He lift my shirt and put a hand on my chest which made me tense.
'Sorry Tone! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable' he apologized.
'It's ok, I want you to touch me. It's just that I'm scared Mike'
'I understand that' he kissed my lips. 'I wont do it, if you don't want to or if it makes you uncomfortable'
He was so perfect. And that made me realize that I really did want this to happen. I want to make love with him.
'Mike'
'Yes baby?'
'I want you to make love with me'
'Are you sure Tone? I can wait you know?'
'I know you can but I'm sure'

Once I said that Mike carried me in bridal style to his room, when we got there he laid me gently on his bed, he laid beside me and started to kiss me. I licked his lower lip and bit his piercing, which caused him to moan. I took the opportunity to explore his mouth. He deepened the kiss, making his tongue fight with mine for dominance, and I let him win.
He slowly placed his hands on my waist and pulled me to his lap. He was already hard.
'Tone' he moaned.
I placed my hands on his shirt and quickly took it off so I could see his body and then I unzipped his pants and took them off. He rolled on top of me and took my shirt and started to kiss me from my belly button to my mouth. It felt so good.
I placed my hand inside his boxers and caressed is member slowly.
He started to breath heavily and I started to rub him a bit harder.
'Aaah Tone, that feels so good' I stooped and suck on his neck making him a hickey.
I felt his hands on my zipper, he unzipped them and took them off, I wasn't wearing any underwear so I was completely exposed to him. I ran my hands trough his chest and then I grabbed his boxers and took them off.
Now we were both naked and I was getting a bit nervous.
'Are you sure you want to do this?' he asked.
'Yes'
He opened is bedside table and took a bottle of lube, he put some on his finger and started to caress my but and then he inserted is finger, that hurt a bit. He moved his finger in and out a couple of times and then he inserted another, moving it a couple of times too, and then scissoring it so he could stretch me.
He grabbed the bottle of lube again and spread some of it in his dick and some more on my ass.
'Listen if I hurt you tell me ok baby?'
'Y-yes'
Then he placed the tip of his member at my entrance and moved slowly. I could feel him enter and it hurt, but I wasn't going to give up. I really want this and I know he does too.
'Are you ok baby?' he asked.
'Yes, i-iit just hurts a bit'
'I'll take it slowly ok?'
'Yes'
I put my arms around his neck so I could feel our bodys touch, he was taking it really slowly. I couldn't help but to kiss him, he was so gentle.
'Oooooh Mike' I screamed as he hit my prostate. 'Harder!'
'You sure?'
'Just do it!!'
He started to rock his hips harder as I screamed his name. I could feel him grow harder and he started to move faster.
'Mi-iiike! I'm c-cuming!' I said feeling my self about to explode. He trusted harder and faster and I came, one minute later he came inside of me.
This was perfect, I finally made love with the love of my life.
Mike laid beside me and pulled me closer to him, I placed my head on his chest.
'I love you baby!' Mike said kissing me.
'I love you too Mikey' I said smiling. God I was so happy right now.
'Are you ok?'
'Yes, I've never been better'
Minutes later we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter.
This is my first complete sex scene, so sorry if if sucks.
Mike was cute
And now Tony is so happy.
Comments on this please :3
I love you guys so much :D
Thank you for reading this