It's About Love

Kellin's P.O.V

I heard my cellphone ring and I immediately run to answer it.
'Hello' I said.
'Hey Kellin' the other voice said. Oh Jesus, it was Vic. Vic actually called me. Oh My God.
'How are you Vic?'
'Not that good, and you?'
'Oah what happened?'
'I just feel so stupid'
'You're not stupid! Listen do you want to come over?'
'You don't mind?'
'Of course not!'
'Ok then' he said, I gave him my address and hung up.

30 minutes later I heard a car outside I went to the window and I saw Vic. He looked like he had been crying and that broke my heart.
He got closer to the door and I opened it.
'Hi' he said.
'Hi! Come in!' he did as I told him. I lead him to the living room and gestured him to sit on the couch. 'Wanna drink or eat something?'
'No, thanks!'
'Come on Vic! Don't be shy! I'll bring you a coke' I said going to the kitchen to prepare our drinks.
I grabbed a pack of chips and I join him.
'Take it' I said giving him the glace of coke.
'Thanks'
'So what happened?'
'I feel so bad right now, and I don't have anyone to talk to! Plus Mike is worried about me, but I don't want to worry him even more!'
He sounded really desperate I feel bad for him, he looks so fragile right now.
'You can talk to me if you want to. I mean, you don't know me that well, but you can trust me' I said placing a hand on his shoulder.
'Thanks Kellin'
'No problem'
'I kinda was in this relationship and... well... things didn't work out to well... And now I can't forget h... that person. Well, not that person, but what that person did to me. And that is ruining my chances to ever be happy or love someone.'
'Sometimes it's better if we forget Vic. I was in an abusive relationship too. But I believe that there's good people out there ya know?'
'I know, I just can't seem to trust anyone.'
'You're trusting me by telling me this'
'I guess'
'I know it's hard to trust someone when you get hurt, believe me I've been trough a lot of shit. I had this...' I stopped for a while. Was I really going to say this? '... this boyfriend. And he was really sweet at first, he seemed to love me and I sure loved him, with all of my heart. One day I decided that we should make the next step. I gave myself to him, I gave him my heart. I was a virgin. And the next day, when I went to talk to him he laughed at my face and said “What the fuck do you want whore?”, he knew damn well I wasn't a whore! He beat the crap out of me and he told me I was just a good fuck. Next thing I know I was at home cutting my wrist and ended up on the hospital'
'Kellin I'm so sorry! You didn't deserve that!'
'Thanks. Yeah what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?'
'Kellin I-I... I need help! I had this boyfriend and he treated me really bad, and he beat me all the time. And he called me names. And w-worst h-hhe rapped me a few times. I don't want Mike to know this. He already beat the crap out of the guy once, and he ended up on the hospital. I don't wanna lose my brother Kellin' he cried.
'It's ok, come here.' I said opening my arms so I could hug him.
'The worst thing is that I can control myself and once I think about him I cut'
'I know how you feel. But it's not worth it! He doesn't deserve Vic! He is a douche, forget him.'
'I can't'
'Do you still love him?'
'No'
'So why can't you forget him?'
' 'Cause I see him everyday when I look in the mirror, when I see my scars, when I fall asleep. When someone calls me names, even if it's just a joke. He destroyed me Kellin. I never felt so useless and ugly in my entire life'
'Vic you're not ugly! You're beautiful' I said looking him in the eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes are beautiful, yet so sad. I wanna hug him so tight. I wanna make him feel beautiful, loved and I wanna fix him.
I got closer to him and without thinking I kissed his lips only for a second, but this second right here, was the second. The second I was truly sure that I could love him much more than I thought.
Next thing I know he run out of my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a question, should I continue this? I think it's starting to be boring and crappy :S
Give me your opinions please, I really need to know.