It's About Love

Mike's P.O.V

I woke up and I was feeling really tired from last night. I guess I partied to hard.
I couldn't sleep more so I decided to take a shower. Once I finished I went down to the kitchen and started making breakfast.
I was cooking when I felt my brother coming in.

'Good morning!' he said giving me a hug.
'Good morning' I replied.
'What ya making hermanito?'
'Some pancakes, orange juice, coffee and toasts'
'Cool! I'm hungry' That's good! Since that stupid ass of a boyfriend, correction ex-boyfriend broke up with him he hasn't been eating that much.
'So what are you up to today?' I asked him hoping that he doesn't have any plans for today because I invited some friends.
'Dunno. I think I'm just going to stay in my room writing or just reading a book and listening some music.'
'Uhmm... interesting!' I said with a bored tone.
'Yeah... I know I'm not a party animal like you!' he said sarcastically.
'I know that' I said as I placed the food on the table. 'Here you go, now eat.'
'The pancakes are so good, Mike! God how I love your pancakes!'
'That's what she said!'
'And you, what are you going to do today?'
'Well, I invited some friends over! And some of them are really cute' I said with a playful tone. I know that I'm always trying to find him a new boyfriend, but I'm sick of seeing him alone. I know he feels alone and that makes me feel bad.
'Don't Mike'
'What?!'
'Don''t even start with this shit bro!'
'Vic! You need to relax! Have some fun hermano! Got get drunk or high! Get laid! I don't know, just do something dude!'
'Mike! THAT'S ENOUGH!'
'Ok... I didn't mean to piss you off! But my friends are still coming'
'Fine!' he said as he left to his room.

Great now he's going to lock himself in his fucking room again.
I can't take this anymore, he doesn't talk to me. I'm his brother and he doesn't talk to me.
I went to the living and sat on the couch watching a bit of tv until I feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need some feedback, because I need to know if I should continue this.
I hope you guys are enjoying and I promise to make this interesting soon.