It's About Love

Mike's P.O.V

'Good, I'm gonna smoke, be right back' I said going outside.
I grabbed my phone and scrolled trough the numbers until I found my baby's number, I clicked the green button and waited for an answer.

'Hey!'
'Hi!' I answered. 'How are you?'
'I'm ok, and you?'
'Fine! So do you want to come over today?'
'I don't know. Is Vic there?'
'Yes!'
'Then maybe not'
'Please?!' I almost begged.
'Mike... I don't know!
'C'mon! Please! I'm begging you to come!'
'Why?!'
'Because I miss you baby!'
'Fine'
'So around five?'
'Be there!'
'Cool, see you later baby!'
I made my way back to the kitchen and the food was already in the table.
'I'm here!'
'Good, because lunch is ready and getting cold' my brother said.
We both sat and started eating. When we finished I got up and grabbed our plates and started doing the dishes.
'You cooked, I clean. Go get some rest now brother'
'Ok' he said going to the living room.

Sooner or later I'm going to have to say to my brother that I'm bisexual, but for now I'm just going to enjoy my baby's presence.
I finished washing and drying the dishes five minutes later, and I decided to join my brother. He was watching a movie and I sat in the couch looking at the tv.

* 1 hour later*

I heard someone knock and I immediately got up.
'I'll answer' I said.
'Ok'

I got to the door and opened it.
'Hey baby' I said with a smile.
'Hi' he replied.
'I missed you' I said getting closer.
'Mike, stop! What if somebody sees?'
'I don't care Tone' I said kissing is soft lips. God how I miss his kisses.
'So... can I come in?'
'Sure' I said leading him to the living room where my brother was.
'Hi Vic' Tony said.
'Hey Tone' he said looking at him and then back to the tv.
'Vic, listen! Me and Tony are going to my room. I'm gonna show him... uhmm... a new game I bought' I said trying to give a good excuse.
'Sure, a new game!' he said laughing and then he winked at me.

Once we got to my room I closed the door behind me and looked at Tony, he was so perfect and I was madly and deeply in love with him. I started walking towards him and placed a kiss on his lips, he turned around taking a deep breath.
'So... where's the game you wanted to show me?' he asked nervously.
'Baby there is no game. It was just an excuse to be alone with you.' I said making him face me. I grabbed him by his waist and kissed his neck.
'Mi-iike... your brother is downstairs'
'He's watching tv'
I started kissing his collarbones and his neck and then his lips. I bit his lower lip which made him moan, I ran my hands trough his back and deepened the kiss. I started to put my hands inside is t-shirt so I could feel his body, I brought them higher to his chest, while his hands were playing with my hair and then he stopped me.
'What's wrong?' I asked confused.
'It's just that... we're going to quickly' he said looking down at his feet.
'Ok baby, I'll wait' I said giving him a small kiss.
'Thanks' he said taking a deep breath.
I know I should take things slowly, but I love him so much and once I start to touch him I lose control. His body is delicious. I can't resist him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is Mike's P.O.V.
Tomorrow I'm going to post another P.O.V, and it's going to be Tony's.
Hope your enjoying this so far!
Please comment saying if you're enjoying or share ideas or some thoughts about the story so far.