It's About Love

Tony's P.O.V

It's been an hour since Mike called me and said he wanted to see me, I'm so happy because I miss him so much and I really want to be with him.
He told me to be at his house around five o'clock. I was a bit nervous and the time seem to fly so slowly which was making me angry.
I went upstairs to my room to get ready, I scrolled trough my clothes trying to decide what I was going to wear, I ended up grabbing my white “SD” shirt and some black skinny jeans. Once I was ready I left and went to the car.

I got to Mike's house quickly and knocked on the door. One minute later the door opened and there was Mike.
'Hey baby' he said with his beautiful smile.
'Hi'
'I missed you' he said getting closer to me, I know what he wants but I don't want anybody to find out about us, yet.
'Mike, stop! What if somebody sees?'
'I don't care Tone' he said while kissing my lips.
'So... can I come in?'
'Sure'
'Hi Vic'
'Hey Tone' he said looking at me and then back to the tv.
'Vic, listen me and Tony are going to my room. I'm gonna show him... uhmm... a new game I bought'
'Sure, a new game!' Wait, Mike told him about us? Because it looks like he knows.

I entered his room and he closed the door behind us and looked over at me, I could see lust in his eyes and maybe love?! He started walking towards me, he grabbed me and placed a kiss on my lips. I was getting a bit nervous to be alone with him, so I turned around and scanned his room.
'So... where's the game you wanted to show me?'
'Baby there is no game. It was just an excuse to be alone with you.' he said placing his hands on my shoulder turning me around, so I could face him. I looked him in the eyes and then he grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him and kissed my neck.
'Mi-iike... your brother is downstairs'
'He's watching tv'
He started kissing my collarbones, my sweet spot, and then my neck and then my lips. He bit my lower lip which made me moan, I ran my hands trough his back as he started to put his hands inside my shirt. I was getting a bit excited. He brought them higher to my chest, while I had my hands playing with his hair. This was going to quickly and I stopped him.
'What's wrong?'
'It's just that... we're going to quickly' I said looking down at my feet.
'Ok baby, I'll wait'
'Thanks'
I know it's hard for Mike to stop in a situation like this, but I'm not ready yet. What if he leaves me once we do it? What if he doesn't like? I've never done it before, what about him? I mean he is bi, he probably fucked a guy or two. I was never touched like this before, and he didn't know about that. What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore just because I'm a virgin?
I have to talk to him about this, we can't go on like this, I always stop him when I get to nervous. And the worst part is that I want this to happen and I know he does too, but I'm so fucking scared.
'Mike?'
'Yeah baby?'
'D-do you love me?'
'I wasn't expecting you to ask me that' he said looking down. ' But I... I do'
He said he loves me. Mike loves me. This makes me happy!
'I love you too Mikey' I said smiling and kissing him.
'So... Tone. Will y-you be my boyfriend?'
'Yes!'
'We can keep it a secret for a while, if you want to'
'Just for a while'

Mike was not like everyone thought he was. He is not what I thought he was, he is gentle, caring and a good friend. The best friend I could ever ask, and now he was my boyfriend.
I've never felt this good in my whole life.
I want to share everything with him, I want us to be that kind of couples who talk all night long, and cuddle, I want to feel that he is there for me, I want to be there for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay Mike and Tony are dating :D
So do you guys like it so far?