Status: Hey guys, a work in progress.

Dominick

The F** and his H**

I grab ten t-shirts off of the racks of the rather drab store, and swiftly bring them up to the store clerk.
"Will this be all sir?" he asked, and I nodded but was quickly corrected by a way too happy Jesse.
"No! He isn't!!" I roll my eyes and whisper to her,
"Today will not be five years ago!" She gruns and grabs me by the wrist and drags me around with her, placing shirts and jeans and scarves all over my body, 'hmm'ing and 'hah'ing for a entire hour before she finally decided on what I was going to wear. Finally, we made it to the clerk.
"A date?" the rather sad looking man grunted, and raised his eyebrow.
"No.." I groaned back and placed a hand over Jesses mouth when she just opened it. No way people are going to think I am a gay guy shopping with his fag hag for a date with theman that I am never ever going to be with.
"Thanks..." I exclaim, trying to get out of there as soon as I fucking could before Jess said something completely idiotic.
"Don't like... ever do that again. This right here, what we just did, does not mean we are back to the old days. I am a middle aged man-" she cuts me off and glares,
"You are twenty four. That is not middle aged Dominick."
Her voice was so... annoying right now.
"I am a just about middle aged man and have a family. I will not be out partying all the time and bar crawling all of the LGBTQ bars in town, I am too... settled for that and I will not cheat on my Jamie. That is not going to-" She cuts me in the middle of a sentence again, but with a tired voice.
"'happen anymore' I know this, but the thing is, you are going to end up cheating on her with Mike, and you are gonna be the old you, just a little more mature. The band is back man. Sure, I have a girlfriend, but I still fool around like the lesbian I am, and so does she. You don't need Jamie, besides it is fucking cruel that you are doing this to her. You don't even love her. You settled down with the first girl you could, just so your 'family' which by the way is a few cousins, would be happy. You and I, we never grew up like that. We grew up to be proud of our rainbow. ha... look at me rambling on and on. Anyway, point is, you need to be your old self, you never even got to live it."I feel a tear slip down my cheek as I walk out the door of the store, and hop in Jesse's vehicle.
"Take me home, now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be amazing, and subs too :P Please let me know you are reading, I wanna continue, but I wanna know if it is even worth typing out of my head.... :D