Kissing in Cars

Falling Asleep On A Stranger

-Vic's POV-

After about half an hour of lying in my bunk listening to Mike snoring, I'd managed to calm myself down. I wasn't angry at Kellin, nor was I angry at Jaime. I was angry at myself. I was angry at myself for snapping at Kellin the way I did. I was angry with myself for getting so panicky about the whole situation. It was probably obvious to Kellin now that I liked him.
There. I'd finally admitted it to myself. I like Kellin. I don't think I'm gay, but I highly doubt I'm straight. I want to see us blossom into something more.
I couldn't help but thinking about the way he looked me up and down. It wasn't with disgust, he had a sort of lustful look in his eyes. And honestly, it was sexy. I could've sworn he was biting his lip, but that was probably just my mind playing tricks on me.
I shouldn't have snapped at Kellin. None of it was his fault. The rest of the guys always joked about us being together though I'd never told them how I really feel.
I sighed and punched the bunk above me. I heard Tony stir in his bed but luckily I hadn't woken him. My hand throbbed and it was already turning an angry shade of red.
I tried to sleep but Mike's snoring got too much. I jumped down from the bunk landing softly on the balls of my feet. With my blanket wrapped around my shoulders, I headed to the back of the bus to check if Kellin was awake. I need to apologize.
I knocked the door lightly but there was no reply. I cracked the door open as quietly as I could. I could just make out a small, pale body curled up in the corner of the loveseat. Kellin only wore a pair of boxers and his fragile body was shaking violently. I crept in and knelt down next to him and pushed his black, curly hair out of his face. He looked like a harmless child sleeping peacefully. He slept with a slight smile on his face. I wondered what he was dreaming about that caused the beautiful boy to smile. Was he dreaming of me? No. No, of course he wasn't.
I whispered 'I'm sorry,' into his ear and planted a kiss on his cheek. I couldn't leave him here to freeze all night. I lay down next to him careful not to touch him and wrapped my blanket around the two of us. His scent radiated off of him and wafted in my face. I didn't mind; he smelled wonderful.
'Goodnight, Kells,' I mumbled and drifted off to sleep feeling content.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's 3am but I've managed to upload 3 chapters and I'm now working on my 4th. I'm pretty happy with this so far. Thank you guys for reading :)

Title is Falling Asleep On A Stranger-Pierce The Veil