Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 12

BRENDON POV
I woke up to lying next to Max with the sun shining down on my bare back. Max will still fast asleep with her head snuggled into the crook of my neck. I put my hand round the back of her head and fiddled with her hair. The duvet was still covering us up coming up halfway up my stomach and just about covering Max’s shoulders. Good thing for that because i heard someone knock on the door and stick their head round the corner. It was Spencer with a smile on his face then Ryan and Jon’s heads appeared around the doors raising their eyebrows at me and doing wolf whistling at me. Max then stirred and looked up at me and turned her head round and smiled at the others. I saw Ryan and Spencer give Jon money. I raised an eyebrow and then sighed.
“you made a bet didn’t you?”
Jon smiled “i never lose bets so i thought why not?”
Before i could come back with some snide comment they all shut the door and went downstairs.
Max turned back round to face me and smiled whilst putting her hand onto my chest. I grabbed her hand and held it there while i leaned in and kissed her softly. I pulled away and she moaned leaning in for more. I laughed and pulled her on top of me whilst laying on top my back. She kissed me passionately and then just looked me in the eyes with a smile whilst on top of me. I placed my hands on the small of her back and kissed her on the top of her nose
She smiled at me “i like this, waking up with you next to me”
I smiled back at her and moved my hands more up her back “me too”
Her face suddenly changed “what’s the time?”
I looked over and grabbed my phone “12”
Max sighed and sat up. I pouted not wanting to leave which made her laugh. She put a t shirt on and some shorts. I watched her start to leave
“you can stare at my arse all day and lay there or come and meet my family and you will be in my good books!” she said turning with her hands on her hips.
I got up and walked over to her and kissed her on the lips “such a hard decision” i put my pyjama trousers on and a tank top and followed her downstairs.
She went into the living room to the others and said “leave at half 12 ok?”
There was a response of “yeahhh” and then a snide comment about me and her but i didn’t hear as i got a drink from the kitchen.
I walked in to see Ryan and Max hitting each other and him pick her up and over his shoulder. She accepted defeat as he did a victory lap around the living room with her still on his shoulder. They were both in hysterics as everybody else just gave them weird looks.
“i’m gonna go get dressed” i said walking up the stairs as Ryan and Max collapsed on the sofa in hysterics still.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys are enjoying this! comments etc.. appreciated <3 xD