Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 13

MAX POV
I drove the boys to my aunt’s house as they asked like a million questions about the English surroundings. I just laughed as we pulled up into my aunts drive and walked round the side into the garden where everybody was. Suddenly everyone turned around with smiles and before i got asked a million questions i introduced the boys to everyone so i didn’t get asked a million time which one of them was which.
I left the boys chatting as Ryan helped me carry some drinks we bought into the house and into the kitchen.
“you go outside and socialise im gonna go get the kids upstairs and drag them out” i said to Ryan
He looked nervous.
“Ryan they wont bite you, well my nan might but just smile “
Ryan laughed as he went out and i stroked my fringe out of my face and went up the stairs.
I could hear my cousin who was 2 years younger than me then all the younger kids who ranged from about 10-16.
“hey guys!” i said
The younger ones paid no notice but my cousin Louise came and hugged me as i went over to the window we were standing next to.
We chatted and caught up with each other then she asked me the all important question.
“so which one is the man?” she said with a wink
I sighed and blushed “the one talking to nan”
Both of us giggled because she could be a bit full on sometimes.
We soon gathered the kids up and we took them out in the garden were they could play football which Spencer and Jon happily joined in with.
I stood next to Ryan who handed me a beer.
“so hows Brendon doing?”
“surprisingly the best out of all of us!” we both laughed
“has he met everyone?” i asked curiously
“yeah i think we all have, you have a smallish family”
I just nodded and took a swig of my drink as i watched my family and friends getting along for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this took a while!! x