Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 14

It was all going really well until i heard my aunt’s neighbours come outside in their garden. My face dropped as i knew this was going to ruin the day. Ryan must of seen my face drop
“Max? Whats wrong?” he asked grabbing my arm lightly
“that girl over there used to bully me at school until i left to go over to you guys. I’m sure she wont be shy to make some comments” i groaned as i saw my Aunt and Uncle go over and talk to them. My brother saw my face drop as he was the only one who knew about the dreaded bitch. I was just hoping they didn’t come over to join us.
I went inside to put our beer bottles back and as Ryan and I walked back out of the conservatory little miss bitch was there herself.
“hi max!” she said in her annoyingly high pitched voice.
“hi Alisha.” I groaned getting a chuckle from Ryan.
“so i have seen you have finally made some friends.” She said darkly causing Ryan to put his hand on my shoulder in support.
She looked at him and laughed
“oh something funny Alisha? Would you care to explain to us why you are so amused?” Ryan asked putting her off course.
She just gave me the devil glare and said sharply “you know i have sort of missed having you around, making fun of how different you are from the average girl, how you never have a boyfriend, how all the boys stayed clear of you. Its sad really, also how Lucy left you..”
“how the hell do you know about Lucy?” i nearly shouted, i felt Ryan’s knuckles tighten and fall to his side. I held his hand because if someone was going to hurt this bitch it was going to be me.
“oh darling i was the one who she asked what to do and i drove her away from you”
I lurched forward but Ryan held me back “YOU BITCH!! YOU ABSOLUTE BITCH!”
She stood there amused and said the few words that broke me at school. The words that made me crave to leave and she brought it all flooding back! “You fat ugly nerd.”
You might not understand why those words took such an affect but every day i got called that by her and her minions.
She knew she had struck a chord. By that time people had come into the kitchen and i wriggled out of Ryan’s grip and ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. Tears streamed down my face. It wasn’t that i was upset it was more that i was angry. I went away to get away from this place to a new city, a new place to have a new me. But now coming back for a friendly visit it just ends in tears from someone who isn’t worthy of them.
I heard running coming up the stairs and a gentle knock on the door.
“max? Can i come in?” it was Brendon
I opened the door and sat back on the floor trying to hide my face. He shut the door behind him and sat down opposite me and grabbed my hands.
“you shouldn’t be upset about this Max, she is a bitch” he whispered into my hands whilst kissing my knuckles.
“im not upset..i am angry.. i came to you guys to get away from this, especially from people like her”
I looked up at him and saw his concerned face
“if it makes you feel better your brother shouted at her like a maniac and forced her back into their house and threatened her if she spoke another word to you he would have him and us boys to deal with”
I laughed at him and he smiled as well.
“see she can’t ruin our mood especially after last night” he said whilst standing up and pulling me up with him into a hug.
I smiled into his shoulder “well you will just have to make up for it” i whispered
He pulled out of the hug and placed his hands on my hips as i laced mine around his neck fiddling with the hair at the back of his hair “oh will i?” he said playfully as he pulled me closer to him so he could kiss me. Our lips merged together with passion as i pulled myself even closer to him which made him chuckle as we parted and i rested my fore head against his.
He opened the door and grabbed my hand “come on princess lets go”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like this chapter it had something more interesting about Max's past in it :)