Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 15

We spent the next day in my parents’ house and then went off to London to stay in a hotel for the next week. The boys were desperate to go and see London so i said i would accompany them even though i do not know London all that well.
On our first day we settled into our hotel rooms which consisted of a 3 bedroom suite and a double bed suite. What were the chances of that happening?
My parents had treated us to a fancy meal out so all the boys were wearing suits but casual at the same time. Brendon wore a black suit with a white shirt and a black piano type style tie.
I had to wear black dress that my mum picked out for me. It had thin straps and was a tight style at the top but got a bit wider at my hips. I am not a fan of dresses so i wasn’t happy with my mother at that time. However all the boys complimented me and Brendon kept staring at me the whole night. He didn’t think i noticed but i was enjoying someone actually paying attention to me for once.
We got back and Ryan, Jon and Spencer had gone to a bar whilst i took Brendon to see the London eye at night. We met them back at the bar where they were a bit drunk so we made sure they got back into their room safely before we went back into ours.
When we got in i went to the bathroom and took my hair out of its bun and brushed it otherwise it would become a mess.
I felt a pair of hands snake round my waist and Brendon’s chin lied on my shoulder as he pulled me close to him.
“you know i still need to make it up for you” he whispered
I gave him a confused look through the mirror
“our previous bathroom talk” he said with a smile creeping up on his face.
“ohhh...yes you do!” i said whilst i took his hands of my waist and walked out of the bathroom and took my shoes off.
I felt him walk up behind me so i turned around to see his gorgeous brown eyes staring down at me ready for anything i threw at him. I slowly started to undo his tie and i slid it off onto the floor as he took his jacket off as i undid his top button. He walked over and put his jacket on the chair as i sat down on the bed.
Still standing he grabbed my face between his hands and pushed his lips against mine longingly and gently pushed me so i was laying on my back. We were both desperate and the kissing got more and more passionate. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stood up taking me with him. He wrapped his arms around my bag and started to unzip my dress as i un buttoned his shirt and slid if off onto the floor.
Now i was only wearing my bra and underwear and he was still wearing his trousers. He placed me back down onto the bed and his hands roamed my bare skin as i undid his trousers and somehow slid them off so he was only in his underwear.
He hovered over me for a while just taking in my face and body and then he started kissing my neck and shoulders. On my neck he took little bites which caused me to let out little moans which he liked so he continued to do it.
Once he had finished having his fun he flipped us over and i did the exact same thing he was doing to me. His strong hands sliding up and down my back getting impatient.
Eventually he flipped us back over and got down to the business i knew he was waiting for.
I swear it was 10 times better than before because i think Brendon was trying to show me what he was like. I didn’t mind his real side at all and for some reason i wasn’t convinced that i had seen all of it.
We lied there under the covers kissing for what felt like forever and fell asleep in each other’s arms in a tangled mess. It was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this i am planning in the next chapter for something big to happen :D