Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 16

BRENDON POV
I woke up to hear frantic knocking on the door by Ryan shouting my name. I got up and put my trousers on and opened the door looking at the time.
“what the hell man its like 7 in the morning?” i said whilst he literally ran in
“We’ve done it!”
“done what?”
“pete wants to sign us?” Ryan said.
Pete Wentz of fall out boy, a couple of months ago we performed some of our songs for him and he said he would get back to us.
“are you joking?” i said a smile creeping up on my face
Ryan shook his head and we both shouted very manly screams and jumped around and ran to tell Spencer and Jon.
I left Max to sleep and will tell her when she gets up.
MAX POV
I woke up to see no brendon next to me but his shirt was still here. I searched the whole room as i put trousers and a hoodie on and wondered next door. I could hear a lot of noise coming through so i had to knock quite a few times until somebody opened the door.
Ryan came to the door and hugged me and lifted me into the room going
“WE DONE ITTTT!!”
“what exactly have you done?” i said as he put me down
“pete signed us! We are going to be a band!”
I think my face lit up with happiness for the boys as i jumped up and down and hugged Ryan.
“this deserves celebrations today!” i said as i followed Ryan into the other room where jon and spencer were on the phone to their families. I saw Brendon sitting on the sofa with a smile plastered on his face.
When he saw me he jumped up and ran over and picked me up in a hug and spun me around. All of them were in a very hyper mood.
Eventually he put me down and i grabbed his face with my hands and pulled him down for a kiss. When i pulled out i whispered “congratulations, i am extremely proud!”
He smiled and put his arms around my lower back and pulled me in for another kiss.
Suddenly the all the boys had their attention on us and starting moaning and grumbling as Brendon and I at the same time both gave them the middle finger.
Brendon picked me up over his shoulder even with all the squirming i was doing and walked back to the other room.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying