Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 3

BRENDON POV
I watched Max go and sit down on the sofa with her Dr Pepper can taking in our apartment. I went and stuck my black skinny jeans on and a red t shirt. I grabbed myself a can of Dr Pepper and sat down next to her.
She looked around at all the instruments in awe. She looked at me and asked “are you guys in a band?”
I nodded and picked up a cd and put it into my laptop for her to listen to. I put my favourite song on that we had recorded in hope to be used on our first album if we get a deal. I passed her the headphones as she took them with interest in what we were going to sound like. It was only a bit of the song but i thought she might like it.
Well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor
Just for the attention 'cause that's just ridiculously on
Well she sure is gonna get it, here's the setting
Fashion magazines line the walls now
The walls line the bullet holes

Have some composure Where is your posture?
Oh, no, no
You're pulling the trigger Pulling the trigger,
all wrong

She pulled off the headphones with a beautiful smile on her face and said ‘that...that is awesome!”
i smiled as she asked “was that you singing?”
i nodded shyly as she complimented my singing. I told her than Spencer played the drums, Jon played the bass and Ryan played the guitar as well and writes pretty much most of the songs.
I remembered that she said about going out tomorrow to show her around Las Vegas.
“so where do you want to go tomorrow? Any particular sights you want to see?” i asked tapping her on her knee.
She sat there thinking and shrugged “i’m happy sitting in a car and just looking at stuff. I am not fussed. Just want to get some idea about my new surroundings in this new place.”
I smiled knowing what i was going to do in my head and she asked “what?”
I stood up taking her empty dr pepper can to the bin going “it’s a surprise!”
I heard her sigh followed by a little laugh as she followed me out into the kitchen. I could see her just casually looking around to what we had in our apartment.
I made my way to my bedroom to grab something but she followed and saw my guitar in the corner. Her eyes lit up “oh that is a nice guitar!”.
I nodded i liked this girls taste in music. “yeah i saved up for it and got it a few months back!”
She sat down on my bed admiring my room with its posters and random objects everywhere. This girl was awesome. I have never really been close with a girl before so i guess it was time to make some new friends. I sat down next to her. Suddenly we heard the door of the apartment fly open to hear Ryan and Lucy sit on the couch. Not doing anything disgusting just sitting. I told Ryan we were in my room and he gave me one of those looks that i was up to something. I just gave him the middle finger and walked back in.
“might have got awkward in there due to those two lovebirds!” i said whilst flapping my arms as wings as i went over and grabbed my laptop and brought it onto the bed.
“well i am happy Lucy is happy and all but i never knew she had this in her!” Max said with a laugh. I guess we were both surprised at how quickly our friends connected.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying the story! xD