Status: Updates vary, I write when I feel inspried:3

Still Strung out on You

And I'll leave you standing, watching all alone

I asked Alex to come over to my house with me when school ended. He said he would, but only if I went to his afterwards. We both wanted to show our parents what we had again. We wanted to show that we are meant to be with eachother. He loves me and I love him. Isn't that what you need in a relationship? If you love someone, you should let them go. If they come back to you, then keep that bastard because you're meant to be together, and if you truly loved eachother you'd always come back, no matter what happened in the past.

I was looking forward to the future with him, and hopefully my mom and dad are going to be happy about the fact that we're together again, finally. I don't quite understand why it took me so long to even attempt to get him back, because it kind of felt effortless to say I planned it for quite a while. At least he appreciated the fact that I actually took the time to learn his favourite song on guitar and sing it, because I've literally been working on that shit for three or four weeks!

We decided we would walk home, taking a little detour through the little forest that's a street away from school, which would lead us about five minutes away from my house. I texted my mom saying;
To: Mom
From: Jack
I'm on my way home, but may be a little bit late because me and Alex are going for a walk through the forest. Love you xx
To which I got a reply saying;
To: Jack
From: Mom
Okay honey. Alex's mom and dad are here too. We're having a BBQ since the weather's nice. Love you too xx

I turned to Alex and said, "Lex, your parents are at my house. We're having a BBQ"
"Well, why not kill two birds with one stone? I'm so excited!"
"Well, let's get a move on kidda."

We linked hands and continued the rest of the walk in silence. A nice comfortable silence. Before we knew it, we had gotten out of the forest and out on to a street. Just five minutes until we get to my house. Five minutes before we tell our parents that we're finally ggoing to give things another try. Five minutes until we are bombarded with a shit load of questions, and before we can eat a shit load of BBQ food. Mmmm.

Alex suddenly stopped in his tracks. Everything started racing through my mind. "What if he's having second thoughts? What if he's changed his mind? What if he thinks I can't change? What if he doesn't trust me? What if he doesn't love me?"

He pulled my shoulders so I was facing him. He stared into my face for what seemed like an eternity, which made me feel so God damn uncomfortable. He broke the silence that had become rather uncomfortable and said, "Jacky? I just want you to know that this is the biggest decision that I have ever made. I made it because I trust that the past wont repeat itself again. I made it because living life without you sucked. I could never make myself as happy as you make me just by being in my presense. I'm so glad that we're giving things another try, and I swear to God this will be the best decision of both of our lives. I love you so much."

The sincerity in his voice made me almost want to burst into tears right there and then, but I controlled myself. I couldn't find the words to reply to him, so I did what I knew best. I kissed him as passionately as I could, making sure every emotion that I was feeling flowed through the kiss to make Alex understand. We knew eachother so well, hopefully we still do, so he'll understand how much I really love him, and how much he means to me. He needs to understand that I wont let the past repeat itself because it was hell for me, and it was definitely hell for him too and I don't want to put us both through that again.

He kissed me back almost instantly, smacking my lips with his tongue so he could explore my mouth. Thr kiss lasted about 5 minutes (slight over exaggeration. But who cares?) and we carried on walking. We finally arrived at my house five minutes later.

We walked through the door, hand in hand and huge grins on our faces.

"Mom, we're home."
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry i keep taking like forever to update. i dont even have a reason as to why it's taking me so long? I mean i have time to write, i have the ideas, but im just not writing i dont get it but i'll try to write a bit more frequent because i have until the 6th september off college so i really dont have an excuse

i'm rambling on a lot in this authors note because it's like 11:35pm but i seriously need to post something so here it is?:)) enjoy!

Thanks for all the comments, recs, subs etc!
Gaskarthloveme & starkidfankid04 thankyou for commentinggggg! :3

Lauren x

ps. I dont think any of this authors note makes sense but whatever i dont care ;)