This is the End of Everything

This Could Be A New Beginning.

"How was yer walk?" Daryl asked leaning his head against mine.

"Eh, the normal walk." I said shrugging.

"Well good, glad you got to do something to take yer mind off of things" Daryl said, I knew what he was referring to.

"Yeah, yeah. How was looking around? Find anything?" I asked him. I watched as he cleaning his arrows.

"Nothin, gonna look some more tomorrow. I found a Cherokee Rose fer Carol though, seemed like it made her feel a lil better" Daryl said making sure the arrow was cleaned thoroughly .

"You're so sweet when you want to be" I said pinching his cheek.

"Shut up woman" He said with a smile.

"Boy you better watch it, I'll punch you" I said smiling back.

I remembered about the bag and the alcohol that I had gotten. I looked over and grabbed the bag. I pulled out the bottles and smiled over at Daryl. He looked at me with an amused look.

"Got a present for you!" I said laughing while I handed him the bag.

"Let's save that for later, we gotta get up early and look for Sophia some more" Daryl said stretching.

"Mr. Responsible over here" I said laughing a little.

"Yeah well the rest of these people don't realize how important it is to Carol. If Carl went missin then we would still be out there lookin." Daryl said moving towards the tent.

"That is true" I said yawning.

I pulled off my shoes and pulled the covers over myself. I felt Daryl putting things away. I felt the covers lift up and him slide underneath. I felt his arms wrap around me. This always made me feel safe. I turned over to face him, I smelled fire, sweat, and the woods on him. It was a smell that would always make me happy. I felt like throwing up again, but I figured this time it would just pass. I was too tired to attempt to throw up. I gave Daryl a kiss and nuzzled into him even more. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the morning to Daryl rummaging through things. I looked over, sleep still filled my head. I yawned and looked around, then sun seemed to barely be rising. I stretched and looked back at Daryl.

"Morning" I said sitting up.

"Mornin" Daryl said still looking through stuff.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Just makin sure I got everything I need" Daryl said double checking everything.

I heard a small knock on the tent. Daryl seemed irritated at that.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Hey, Hershel said if you want, you can go and take a shower" Lori said still standing outside.

"Ok, cool, I think I'll go do that now" I said looking around for my clothes.

I found my bag and pulled out some ripped jeans, a tank top, and a button up shirt. I grabbed my boots and looked around for anything else I might need. I found my shampoo and some body wash. I gave Daryl a kiss and got ready to go and take a shower. Oh how nice that sounded come to think of it. Daryl pulled me back down and gave me another kiss.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, I knew what he was referring to.

"Eh, I felt pukey yesterday, so far nothing. I think it might be getting better" I said shrugging.

"That's good" Daryl said giving me a hug.

"Yeah, you make sure you come back today" I said smiling back at him.

Daryl nodded at me, I left the tent to go and shower. I wasn't sure what to do for the day. I saw Lori talking to Carol, I nodded over at them and walked inside. I saw Maggie first, she looked at me and smiled.

"Uhhh Lori said, that I could use the shower?" I said feeling a little out of place.

"Yeah go ahead, don't take too long though" Maggie said pointing towards a door.

I nodded and rushed in. It would feel so nice to actually be clean for once. I started the shower and felt the water begin to get warm. I got undressed and got into the shower, I felt the hot water wash over me. I leaned against the wall, I forgot how awesome a hot shower was. I washed out my hair quickly, I knew I couldn't just take my time. I sighed and finally got out. I dried my hair and pulled on my clothes. As soon as I was done I made sure I looked somewhat presentable again. As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Lori, she looked over at me and smiled.

"We're making breakfast, you want some?" Carol asked with a loving smile.

"yeah I'll have some" I said, "But i need to go put these clothes away first" I said motioning towards my pile of who knows how dirty clothes.

"Ok, well, we'll be in here" She said going back to cutting up vegetables.

I threw the clothes into the tent, I'd put them away later. I looked out on the farm. I couldn't help but wonder how long we could stay here. This was like paradise, the smell of rotting flesh was absent, it was quiet, but not the creepy quiet. The grass was green, same with the trees. Even though it was hot, it was nice to see that there was still beauty in this world. I made my way back to the kitchen. Carol smiled and handed me a plate. I smiled and thanked her. The food tasted amazing, it wasn't just our normal canned beans. I took a few bites and felt a little better, but somehow I knew today my stomach was going to revolt again. I finished the food and washed my plate.

"I'm going to go lay around for the day. If you guys need me I'll be in the tent" I said walking over to the tent.

"Ok, we might go on a small walk later, I'll stop by and see if you want to come with" Carol said with a smile.

I nodded and got inside the tent. I laid down on the sleeping bags. I sighed and put my feet up. I was tired, more so than usual. I figured it was a mixture of the heat, and from my system clearing out. I sighed and closed my eyes. I let my eyes shut. Who knows how long I was laying there. I thought of how different I could've made my life, how much better it could've been if I had just left. I finally heard Andrea's voice. She was yelling walk. I got out of the tent and ran over. I heard everyone making a commotion. I walked out to see the guys running towards said walker. Andrea was trying to get a clear shot. Dale kept telling her not to do it. I looked over at her, and she looked at me with a smug look, like she was going to kill a walker, and she was all high and mighty for it.

"Andrea, wait for Rick to get back here" I said looking at her.

"Oh, I can get it, don't worry" She said pulling the trigger.

I could hear rick yelling no, Andrea had a smug smile on her face. I looked at her, she hadn't heard rick yet.

"Rick is yelling no!" I said running towards them. Andrea and Dale followed.

Once we got close enough I could see that it was Daryl. Andrea had a look of shock on her face. I turned around and glared at her, she didn't know what to do. I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why can't you ever just listen?!" I yelled at her.

"I didn't know! I though he was...it looked like.." Andrea said while she was still trying to process everything.

I was still mad, I didn't know what came over me, but I ended up punching her.

"Whoa whoa whoa" Rick said running to my side.

"Just get Daryl inside, and make sure Andrea never comes around me." I said trying to calm down.

Once Daryl was inside I waited by him. He looked up and gave me a small smile. He gave everyone else his normal glare. Hershel began to patch up his wounds. I noticed the wound on his stomach.

"Fell on an arrow" He said like it was nothing.

"Oh only fell on an arrow. Sure mr tough guy" I said holding his hand.

"So I hear you punched Andrea" Daryl said a little amused.

"I might've" I said laughing.

"Good, if she shoots me again I'm gonna kill her" Daryl said.

Everyone left the room, I climbed in the bed with Daryl, careful not to touch any of his wounds. I laid my head on his shoulder. We laid there and just talked, sometimes just sat in silence. Carol came in with dinner for the both of us. She smiled at us and gave Daryl a kiss on the forehead. I knew he was going to say something sarcastic.

"Thank you Carol" I said giving her a smile.

"It's no problem. Glad to see that you two have each other" Carol said with a small smile.

"You can be in our circle. Your not an idiot" Daryl said looking away.

"You know, generally when you're being nice to someone, you should look at them" I said poking at Daryl's face.

"Oh it's ok" Carol said with a smile.

"We'll see you in the morning" I said with a smile.

Carol nodded and shut the door. Daryl and I ate our food and fell asleep shortly after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Trying to get back in the swing of things. Just started my program for Pharmacy Tech, so I will try to update as soon as possible, I can't promise the mass amounts of chapters like last semester. So you guys will have to bare with me!