My Love

Love

Beast Boy's pov
"Ok then. I'm gonna go to my room now." Raven said. "You gonna take BB with you?" Cyborg said mockingly. My jaw dropped open and heat flooded my cheeks. "NO!" Raven and I yell. "Idiot." She muttered stalking away towards her room. I walk back into mine as well, glaring at them.

Robin's pov
Beast Boy walked back into his room glaring at us. "Well then." Cyborg breathed dramatically. "So Raven now is Beast Boy's girlfriend yes?" Starfire asked. "I don't know Star. Possibly." I replied. "This better not take away video game time!" Cyborg said.
"Star? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked nervously. She nodded. We walked to my room and I sat in my bed. "What is wrong Robin?" She asked curiously. "Nothing I uh..wanted to tell you something." I explained. "Yes?" I took a deep breath. "Starfire, you know I like you right?" I asked blushing. She nodded blushing as well. I took another deep breath. "Starfire? I-I'm in love with you." She gasped and looked at me, disbelieve meant written all over her face. Before I knew it, she had her arms wrapped around my neck and was kissing me. I kissed her back and pulled away. "Really? You mean it?" I laughed a little. "Yes. I love you." I said confidently. "I love you too!!" She said. I must be the happiest man alive, well next to Beat Boy that is. I smiled at her. "Let's go back out there." I said taking her hand. She nodded and got up. We walked out of my room hand in hand. "Don't tell me....you two? Great I'm loosing all my friends to girls...." Cyborg complained. "Don't worry! This doesn't change anything." I said. He looked at me. "I'll believe it when I see it." He mumbled walking to the garage.