My Love

My Love

Beast Boy's pov
I pushed Terra off of me. "What was that?" I yelled. "That was me kissing you." She replied like it was nothing. "IN FRONT OF THE GIRL I LOVE!" I screamed throwing my arms in the air. She looked at me with small hint of gratitude in her eyes. "Go back to Slade! And NEVER come back!" I demanded harshly. "And if I were to come back?" She asked. "It will be the last thing you EVER do." I threatened. "Oh please! Don't you remember last time you guys tried fighting me? You could barley scratch me! And now you think they could KILL me?" Terra scoffed. "I'm not planning on having them help. I'll do it myself." Was all I said before turning into a cheeta and running back to Titans Tower. I got there, changed back into me, and walked in. "Raven?" I called. I heard a loud slam and then there was a table above my head. Raven walked around the corner of the hallway, with four red eyes, and her hand outstretched towards the table. "Raven calm down! Terra kissed me!" She put the table down and her eyes went back to normal. "I know she did Beast Boy, but I could sense your emotions when you were hugging. Love and adorance." She explained. "Raven I was thinking about you." I explained walking a little closer. "You were think of me while hugging another girl?" She questioned. "Only because I knew you could sense emotions! If you couldn't, I would have been thinking 'Get this thing off me!' " I explained. "Seriously Beast Boy? You expect me to believe that? You say you love me then go hug and kiss Terra. Shows how much you care. I should've known." She sneered walking away. I ran after her. "Raven wait!" I yelled. I heard her door slam. I got to her room and knocked. "Raven we need to talk." I begged. The door opened enough for me to see half of her face. "There's nothing to talk about." She said as the door started to shut. I stopped it with my hand and pried it open enough for me to get in and let it slam. "Raven, listen to me. She kissed me to make you mad. It was the worst thing ever! I would NEVER kiss her voluntarily. Raven I love you more than anything! Raven, you are my love." I said stepping closer to her. She walked over to her bed. I followed and sat down. "Really?" She asked doubtfully. "Yes Raven. If I have to shout it to the entire world to get you to believe me then I will. That's how much I love you." I said.