My Love

My Love (cont.)

Raven's pov
I blushed involuntarily and looked away. "Beast Boy, I don't know if I can believe that. Terra was your first love. Seeing her again... well it won't help with getting over her." I said. " I don't need to get over her because I already am! And I never loved her. I've always loved YOU. I thought you would never even think about liking me so I asked her out. I obviously did at one point like her, but again, I've always loved you." he explained grabbing my hand. I was silent and I didn't look at him. "Come on Rae. Talk to me please." he begged. I released his hand and lay flat on my back, staring at the ceiling. "I don't know what to say." I said. "Raven...look I'm sorry this entire thing with Terra happened. Yes, I will admit I was shocked to see her again, but that was because I thought she was dead! Not because I like her!" he explained. "I still don't know what to say." I said. "Just please, say you forgive me." he pleaded. "How do I know this won't happen again?" I asked. " Well she shouldn't come back unless she wants to die...and also because I love you and only you." he said. I sat up and looked him in the eyes.

Beast Boy's pov
"You really mean that?" she asked. "Yes. With all my heart." I said. She smiled s small smile that was enough to tell me she forgave me. I smiled and opened my arms for a hug. She hugged me and stood up. "Now... get out of my room." she ordered. "Yes mam'!" I said. She rolled her eyes at me smiling. I walked to the doorway, stopped, turned around, and said, "Love you!"
"Love you too." she said. I walked into the living room happily. "Why hello again."
"Terra I told you what would happen if you came back." I said. She shrugged her shoulders. "You wont be able to. You're too nice. You wouldn't be able to live with yourself if you murdered me." she said. "This would NOT be murder. This would be justice. You betrayed our team and almost killed me. This is what you deserve." I corrected her. "You're right.... I'm sorry. Can we forget any of this ever happened? I don't know what got into me." she tried, holding her arms out for a hug. I backed away as black surrounded her. "KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND!!" Raven yelled, throwing Terra across the room. "Why don't we go outside and make this a fair fight." she said. "Gladly." Raven said. they went outside and immediately started fighting.