I'm On A Mission

I'm Falling

I walked through the double doors of Berkeley Jr. High. (I’m not sure if there is such thing) I'm in the seventh grade so I pretty much know my way around. I went to the 3rd floor to my locker. I put my stuff in and ran downstairs to the 2nd floor. I turned near the bathrooms and was down the hall from Mr. A’s room.
I got there and looked in the window. The door was locked. I looked inside the room where he kept his coat and stuff was on I guess he was in there. I waited for him to come out. I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped.
I turned around and sure enough Mr. A was there. Coffee in hand. I looked up at him. Straight into his amazing green eyes. His hair wasn't sticking up in every which way like it usually is.
Today it was just lying at the side of his face. He had a huge grin planted on his face. "You looking for lil' ol' me?” He asked.
I laughed "Like your hair today."
"Oh yea I was running late and didn't have time to spike it. Oh well. Come in I got a surprise for you.” He said with that grin now turning into a smirk as he looked at my shirt.
"What was that smirk for?” I asked. Knowing all to well the answer but loving to see him admit it.
"Well 2 things. One is your shirt. I see you are interested in my band.” He said. I nodded my head. "The second is I thought you might like to actually meet the band."
My mouth dropped open,” You mean like meet the band? Like see them in person? Michael and Frank? Mr. A you are way to cool."
"Mr. A? I told you call me Billie. And Michael and Frank like to be called Mike and Tre.” Billie explained.
Mike and Tre walked out of the room. Mike was really tall. He had piercing blue eyes and blonde hair. Tre had blue eyes too and brownish hair. I still didn't believe it. I went over to Billie and gave him a big hug. He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"What no hugs for us?” Tre asked.
"Of course.” I said. I went over to the two and hugged them both. "Not to be rude or anything but why are you guys here. Like is it just to visit Billie or something?"
"Actually we're going to be-", Mike started but he was cut short by the bell.
I groaned. School wasn’t the best for me. "Oh well you'll find out soon. Do you have Art and Health?"
"Yea.... but what does that matter?” I asked
"Just go to class, I'll see you 4th period.” Billie said
I did as I was told and walked to my first class. It was pretty boring just plain old math. Then I had science with the same teacher! By 3rd period it was health and we were learning about boring decision making. I don’t understand how that's health. But today was no ordinary health class.