I'm On A Mission

Health Is Really COOL

I walked into the health classroom and gaped. Frank or more likely Tre was standing in front of the desk. "Move it emo fag!” someone yelled. Tre looked up from his desk and noticed me holding up the class because I was standing in the doorway. I ran to my seat in the back sat down and buried my head in my hands.
I wasn't crying but I made it look like it was. I'm evil that way. Tre got up and had a look on his face that was somewhere between angry and worried. He stormed over to the jock who said it.
“We don’t use that type of language at school. Now go apologize to Noelle.” Tre said. He showed every sign of exploding. This dude barely knew me and he was already protecting me. The kid heard the anger in Tre’s voice and quickly stumbled over to me. He said sorry loud enough for everyone to hear and went to sit with the other jocks. Tre winked at me. Then class had begun.
“So can someone tell me what your old teacher was teaching? Maybe that person would like to help me with the lesson.” Tre said. I raised my hand immediately. “Yea, Noelle come on outside and tell me what I should be doing for this class.”, Tre said. As I walked past two boys I heard them whispering:
Boy 1: I bet he’s going to rape her
Boy 2: No he’s not. Can’t you tell he’s gay? I mean he’s got eyeliner and nail polish on!
I gave them death glares as I walked out the room with Tre.
“Nice shirt. What were those boys saying? The ones you walked past?” Tre asked.
I couldn’t tell him. But what if he did something funny to them. I told him, “They were saying that you were gay.”
“Oh well, It’s time to get back at them. You heard of those baby projects? You know when you pretend to be married and take care of something? Well how about we pair boys with boys and girls with girls. You can be by yourself.” Tre explained.
I nodded we went into the classroom but not before getting a hug from Tre. When we got inside everyone was laughing. Everyone except Tre and me. The board read ‘WE HATE YOU 2 EMO FAGS GO HOME!’ Tre erased it as I took my seat. He was very red in the face but he smiled. “That’s okay because I’ve got a project on responsibility. You will all be paired and have something that represents your baby. I want a report on it.”, Tre said. Everyone except me groaned. Tre called up people and told them who they were partnered with. Their faces were priceless. Class ended and I thanked Tre for showing the jerks a lesson. He just smiled and walked back to his desk.