I Need You Now

Smile

~ Josh's POV ~ 

After we lay on the roof for a while. But after around two hours passed I took him into one of the bathrooms of the venue to get him cleaned up. 
I told him I was going to talk to the guys and explain everything to them. But I was going to have to come up with one of the biggest lies of my fucking life. 

I opened the door to the bus to see them all sat around the table just talking like nothing mattered at all. 
Dan stood up as I walked in. 
'Where is Max?' He asked
'Yeah is he alright?' Matt added
'He is just in the venue' I told them as I went to sit on one of the sofas. 
'Why was he on the roof?' He asked me,I couldn't think of anything. 
'Just getting some air' I wanted to slap myself in the face for the shittiest lie ever. 
'Oh,you sure? He was on the edge?' Dan questioned 
'Yeah,he is fine,don't worry mate' I reassured them even though I wasn't too sure myself. 

The tour bus door opened. I took one breath and turned around to see Max stood there,smiling? That's what confused me,he was smiling. 
'Hey guys' He beamed to us all. 
'Hi mate,you alright?' Chris asked
'Yeah,I'm doing good' He smiled 
'Cool,just getting some air then mate' Matt raised an eyebrow. 
'Yeah,sorry if I worried you lot' 
He said as he came over and sat down next to me. 
'Well,we were planning on going out for lunch,you two want in?' Dan asked. 
Max looked over at me and I shrugged,it was up to him really. 
'Naaah,I'm alright' He told them. 
Dan turned to me for my answer. 
'Josh?' 
I shook my head. 
'I have to look after this one' I pointed at Max smiling. 
The guys laughed and got up to leave for lunch. 
'Right well see you later' Matt said as he went out the door. 

It closed and I looked over at Max and his face dropped with the click of the handle. 
I shuffled over toward him. 
'Max' I looked down at him. 
'I can't do it,I just' He rubbed his eyes to stop tears. 
'You can,trust me' I soothed. 
I took him into my arms. He buried his head into my chest. 
I heard his sobbing and whimpering. I ran my fingers through his scruffy hair to calm him down. 
'Shh,shh babe,Max it's alright,shh' I soothed as I stroked his hair. 
'J-J-Josh' He stuttered
'Yeah' His face rose up from my chest to look up at me. 
'Thank you,for everything' He calmed his breathing and speaking. 
'Don't thank me,I do it because I want to,know that' I told him. 
He smiled up at me. I knew it was his genuine smile,the one that only I got to see. 
'Max' I leant him back onto the sofa and I straddled his hips. 
We interlocked our hands together. I took the opportunity to lean down and kiss his neck softly. His hands ran down to my hips and he lifted up my shirt. To tease him I grinder our hips together and he let out a little moan. I could tell he wanted something,he would have pushed me off if he didn't want to do anything. 
I found a soft spot on his neck and bit down on it. He moaned and grabbed my ass. I moaned in response. I moved my lips from his neck up to his lips. My hands trailed down his covered chest and held on to the bottom of his shirt. He lifted up his arms as I took his shirt off. 
I reattached my lips to his. We kissed passionately for a few seconds. I began to leave trails of kisses on his chest and down to the rim of his jeans. 
'J-Josh' He stuttered 
'I don't have to' I whispered making my way back up to his lips. I planted a gentle kiss on his lips. 
'I'm sorry' He whispered
'Its okay,I shouldn't have-'
'No,it's my fault,I love you still just' He trailed off trying to think of what to say. 
'Take things slow' I smiled down at him as he pulled puppy eyes. 
'I'm sorry' He whispered
'Don't apologise,I like that idea of taking things slow' I smiled at him as a smile appeared on his face. 
I wasn't lying to him,I liked the idea but I am not exactly keen on it,given that right now I am straddling his hips and he is topless. I kissed him once more and then got off from on top of him. 
It was going to be hard to resist his genuine smile. The one that only I get see. 
His smile,his hair,his body. 
How could I resist him. Him and his beautiful smile. 
 
♠ ♠ ♠
So they are taking things slow.
Thanks to The-Maine-Becky and Steffi3991 for commenting on the last chapter <3
Please Comment!