I Need You Now

Whole Truth

~ Max's POV ~ 

I woke up,still in the back living room but I was utterly alone. 
I could feel the tour bus moving as I knew we were on are way to tomorrows venue. 
I drawer back one of the curtains to see the starry sky and the road down below lit up by car lights and the moon that was shining brightly amongst the stars. 
I pulled away the blanket that someone had placed on me and stood up. At first I felt slightly dizzy but I soon regained my balance and walked downstairs. 
Halfway down the staircase I heard voices,I could only faintly make them out. I sat down in order to easedrop on their conversation. 
'So you and Max?' I heard what I thought to be Matt's voice. 
'Yes' That voice was shaky and I knew it was Josh. 
'You cunt' I heard Matt say
'Oi' Matt,chill' I knew that voice to be Dan's. 
'You lied to us' A new voice mumbled,it was Chris. 
'Look,he is going through a rough time,give him a break,we lied because we were afraid that you might...' Josh trailed off 
'Might?' Chris asked 
'Freak out like Matt did' Josh raised his voice. 
'Josh,you are gonna wake Max' Dan told him. 
'Why is he asleep?' Matt asked 
'Why do you care,you called me a cunt' Josh spat at him. 
'We think he had like an anxiety attack or panic attack something like that' Dan answered 
'I am not having a freak out I just..' Matt didn't know what to say 'Just don't like the fact that you lied to us'
'I don't like it either' Josh admitted to them. I agreed with him,I hated it. 
'Well,what are we gonna do?' Chris asked,stopping the tension between Josh and Matt. 
'We...I don't know' Josh muttered
'We,well I am fine with it all' Dan announced. It made me smile
'I am fine with it' Matt said it in a stern voice,hardly meaning it. 
'Matt?' Josh asked 'Mean it' 
'It's a lot to think about' 
'What do we say to Max?' Chris asked,adressing everyone. 
'We-' 
I continued to walk down the stairs,they heard me as I walked down the stairs,they stopped talking as I did. 
'You could tell me' I said as I reached the bottom of the stairs
Josh stood as I reached the end of the stairs. 
'You feeling better?' He asked
'Yeah,thanks' I smiled,I went over and sat next to him and Dan. 
I was facing Matt. 
'Tell me then' I told them. 
'You tell us' Matt snapped back 
'Look! I don't like this whole lying thing either,can't you are why I didn't want to tell you' I looked only at Matt. 
'You two,you are two of my best friends and you lied to us about your being together and your "issues" Max' He used air quotes as he said issues. 
'Matt!' Dan raised his voice. 
'My issues' I was officially pissed off by him. I clenched my fists. 
'You have no clue Barnes!'
'Well enlighten me' He raised his eyebrow as if to come across like a smartass. 
'I have issues,because I look at you lot and see you lot being perfect,I get picked on because I an shorter than you lot and that makes me feel like shit!' I said as Josh clenched my leg. 
Matt fell silent he just stared at me as his jaw dropped. 
'Well,say something' Dan told him
'I-I am...so..s-sorry' He stuttered not knowing how to take it. 
'It's okay' I smiled even though on the inside I was slightly hacked off about his reaction to the whole thing. 
'Least we know the truth' Chris tried to lighten the mood. 
'Exactly' Dan nodded in agreement to what he was saying. 
'Let me see' Matt demanded. 
'Matt! What the fuck' Josh said also getting pissed off. 
'No,it's okay' I told him. 
I pulled up my jumper sleeves to let him see my arms. 
They were covered in red,pink scars and scabs of more reccebt cuts. There was also a few scratches when the irritated me. 
'Max...' Chris gasped 
'I didn't know' Matt whispered 
'Mate' Dan muttered as he knew but never saw them. 
Josh smiled at me,I could tell he was proud of me for doing this. 
'Come here' Matt held out his arms and we all got into a group hug. I felt tears threaten to fall down my face as we hugged each other tightly. 
Once we pulled out the tears began to fall down my face. From behind I felt someone grabbed me by my waist. I turned to see Josh looking down at me as the tears fell. 
He stroked my cheek and wiped away the tears. I smiled up at him ad he did so. 
'Aww' Dan teased as I placed my head into his chest. 
'Shut up Dan' Josh told him as he stroked my messy hair. 
I wiped my remaining tears on his shirt as the others stood around looking at us. 
I soon took my head from his chest and looked around to see the others smiling. The last person I looked at was Matt. I wasn't the only one looking at him,we all were. 
'Its gonna take a while to get used to but,I am okay' He smiled at us. 

I looked up at Josh with a huge grin on my face. 
I felt a lot better knowing that the guys knew and the lies would stop here,at least I hoped. But something in the back of my mind told me otherwise.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Got chapter title from the song by Don Broco called Whole Truth
because I have been listening to their album 'Priorities'.

Sorry if I worried you lot again! :) Just keep an eye out for Max. And watch Matt.

Please Comment!