I Need You Now

Talking

Like I had promise Josh I did go with him to sort out the merch before the show started. We were somewhere up north,as it's the start of the tour. 
I was outside having a fag after Josh and I had lifted the merch boxes from the van. That already had worn me out. Josh I think was still inside. 
I took my last inhale of the fag and the threw it to the ground,re-entering the building.
I walked up to our merch stall where Josh was emptying boxes. He must have heard my footsteps because he looked up and smiled at me. I bit my tongue as if to stop myself from blushing. I stood still returning the smile. Josh stood up and put his hands around his firm hips.
'Are you just gonna stand there?' Josh smiled over at me.
'Umm no' I mumbled as his grin got bigger as I responded.
'Come on Max,help me' I walked over to him and we both begun to unpack boxes and place some up on the frames behind the table and all the others were in piles.
'I guess we are done' I announced looking over at Josh who was bent over finishing off one pile. My eyes latched on and stared at his ass,how couldn't I,he was wearing skinny jeans and his ass was firm as hell,right in front of me. I bit my lip as I stared at him.
He stood up and I shook my head slightly to take away from the fact I just stared at his ass.
'So we are done' Josh looked over at me. I nodded. 'Wanna get some lunch then?'
'Yeah' I couldn't say much. My mind just wasn't processing words as my mind was currently filled with the image of Josh's ass.
We walked walked out if the building and back toward our bus.
He turned back to look at me as we reached the door of the bus
'I'll pay for lunch mate' He smiled turning back around and going onto the bus. As I waited I leant against the bus and took out my pack of fag's. I lit one and placed it in my mouth closing my eyes at the same time as I inhaled the smoke.
'Can I join you' I heard a familiar voice say,I re-opened my eyes to see Dan stood in front of me.
'If you want' I replied back at him. I offeredhim one of my fag's but he had his own. My mind trailed off to think about how long Josh was taking.
'Josh! Where the fuck are you!' I yelled forgetting that Dan was stood right next to me. He winced at my yelling.
'Can't find it! One minute!' He shouted back from inside the bus.
Dan just looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.
'Where you two going?' He asked taking the fag from his mouth.
'To lunch' I took my fag out as well,breathing out some smoke.
'Cool,have fun then midg-'
'Shut the fuck up' I spat out not realising that I had. My eyes widened as the words fell from my lips.
'Whats up with you?' He moved to stand in front of me and look directly at her. I dropped my fag to the floor and looked at him.
'Just stop calling me midget,it's not fucking funny' As soon as the words fell from my lips,I looked to the ground. I was expecting Dan to speak but.
'Ready?' I heard Josh say. I looked up and saw Josh smiling from the bus door. I looked back at Dan then to Josh.
'Umm yeah' I nudged my way past Dan and over to Josh. I didn't look back at Dan,I didn't want to.
'So where do you wanna eat?' Josh asked as we reached the gate that leads out from the back of the venue car park.
'There is a cafe across the street' I replied pointing to the place that was exactly across the street.
'Okay,sounds good to me' We crossed the street and entered the empty establishment. We ordered burger and chips with coke,we sat down and waited for our meals.
'So what were you and Dan talking about?' I gulped.
'Stuff' I shrugged hoping that would end it there.
'Really? Because I swear to god I heard you swear at him' Josh's eyebrow raised.
'I did' Well I couldn't lie to him.
'Why?' Josh tilted his head slightly it cane across really patronising.
'He called me a midget' I began to mumble and stare at the ground.
'Don't you like it?' Of course I fucking don't I thought as I looked up from the floor.
'I don't,it annoys me' I was honest,I couldn't lie to him,to Josh.
'I won't say it anymore,I'm sorry for calling you that' He smiled over at me as the waitress brought our food.
'Thanks' I whispered taking a sip from my drink 'But' I placed my drink down 'How did you hear me say that?' I noticed his gaze fall to the floor.
'I listened in,by the door' He mumbled looking back up at me.
'Why?' I asked,why would he do that I thought.
'Because I was worried I guess' He shrugged going to eat his chips. I took a bite from my burger.
'You don't need to worry' I said bringing the burger to my mouth.

My sleeve fell as I took a bite. My scars where visible and I prayed to god that he didn't see.
'I clearly do' He pointed to my arm. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Subscribe!
Hope you like it!