Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

Untitled

When i got home that day, I looked up the term "gender queer" and my understanding is that it means you don't feel like you fit the stereotypes of a male or a female. Basically, you're like .... a unicorn. I am Tamara Kayne and I am a fucking unicorn. Great news.
Anyway, I do feel like that could be what I am. I begin to write in my notebook and write. "After Nacey opened my eyes to my sexuality she went on to tell me that she had a friend that felt like that. I asked her what the friend's name was. She said 'Tammy'. I chuckled because she was corny and acknowledged it the whole time. I listened to her tell her life story. Occasionally making eye contact, I looked at Nacey's face and noticed that her lips were really kissable. I was feeling pretty bold, so I stared at her until she stopped talking. When she finally did, I grabbed her chin and kissed her. I caught her by surprise but I'm sure she didn't mind because she was also kissing me back. She asked to see me again today. At her house. She said she'd come pick me up. I can't wait."
I hoped the teacher wasn't going to tell me that the pages of the notebook were going to be turned in. I'm screwed if that's the case. I shut my notebook and called Nacey. She was saying how stoked she was to go on another date— if you wanna call it that. Even though all I wanted to do was ask her over so I could TEAR that cooch up, I decided that I would (try to) take it slow with her. Instead I asked her about other aspects of her life.
I learned she has a sister Kaela that just doesn't care for her liking girls but she just doesn't bring it up. Her brother Lyle had gotten his act together and stopped sleeping around and said she wanted to settle down too... just not at the moment. I understand now though .... it's high school.... our last year, actually. Although I don't think I'm the type to "whore around", I don't blame her. She asked me when I was coming over. "Tomorrow, " I replied. "Should I be scared?" She asks. I laugh. "Of what? "
"I guess that's a no." Nacey said, giggling. We both said "goodnight" and hung up the phone.