You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

It's Morning!

I woke up the next morning with my face buried in Wil’s neck. I took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh. That boy smelled damn good. His hand gripped my waist and I could feel his calloused fingertips on the bare skin that was showing between my shorts and tank. I raised my eyebrow, that wasn’t the only thing I felt.

I giggled softly and poked his chest, “Wil? Willllll? Wake up Wilbur, you gotta let me go.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Your friend made an appearance this morning.”

He groaned, “I’m sorry it’s morning!”

I let out another giggle, “It’s fine but you might want to go take care of him.”

“You want to help?” He grinned at me.

“Hmmmm,” I pressed a kiss to his cheek, “I don’t think so.”

“Awww,” He pouted before removing his arm so I was able to get up.

“Actually here’s something to help you out,” I lifted up my tank and flashed my bra.

He let out a groan, “You are killing me.”

I smiled brightly at him, “You’re welcome, now keep that image in mind and go take care of yourself.”

He stalked off to the bathroom but not before playfully smacking my ass, “Tease.”

“A tease who you proposed to last night don’t forget!” I called back to him.

“You are going to accept my proposal soon enough, I know it.”

Once he was gone I headed into downstairs bathroom to change and then into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. Soon enough Kylee came downstairs and I handed a cup off to her.

“You know if you end up pregnant with all this drunken sex you are having with Jake don’t come crying to me,” I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

Kylee laid her head down on the table and let out a whine, “You heard us last night?!”

“How could I not? It sounded like someone was enjoying herself.”
“Oh my God Hannah. You jealous that you didn’t get laid last night?”

“Who said I didn’t sleep with Wil?”

“No way did you lose your virginity to Wilbur.”

“Nah I didn’t but he did propose to me last night.”

“Oh? So I should start planning a bachelorette party?

“He is adorable....and I’m pretty sure he is taking a cold shower right now.”

“OH MY GOD! What did you do?!”

I giggled and shrugged, “I guess I just have some effect on him.”

“He loves you.”

“He does not but speaking of boys, did you talk to Jake?” she nodded softly, “And?”

“We admitted to each other that we like each other.”

I raised my eyebrows at her, “What does that mean?”

“That means we are going to try a relationship.”

I squealed, “OH MY GOD FINALLY! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS?!?!”

“You did not know this was going to happen!”

“Yeah I did, I could totally tell you guys loved each other but I just didn’t say anything because I knew you would argue with me,” she opened her mouth, “Like I know you are about to do now.”

She shot me a glare, “Shut up.”

I started laughing at her as Wil walked into the kitchen rubbing a towel over his head, “What are you laughing about?”

“Kylee is mad because I called that she would get into a relationship with Jake.”

“Freaking finally.”

“See! Pretty much everyone knew that the two of you love each other!”

“ANYWAYS! How was your night Wil? I heard you proposed marriage to my best friend.”

He smirked behind his coffee cup, “I did but she didn’t accept it yet. I’m not giving up though.”

“Oh? And how are you going to win her over?”

He looked at me, “I have a few tricks up my sleeve.”

I raised my eyebrow at him. This boy was going to be a handful. I could feel it. This is was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

comment??