You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Nobody is Doing the Nasty

Kylee and I talked for awhile as we waited for the boys to get back from the store, “So I’m a bit concerned on what kind of ‘chick flix’ those boys are going to bring back.”

Kylee giggled, “I am too actually. This should be amusing.”

“You two seem to be enjoying this new relationship.”

“Oh my God, If I had known it was going to be like this I wouldn’t have waited so long worrying about ruining our friendship.”

“You were worrying about nothing. I tried to tell you.”

She rolled her eyes, “Oh yeah, and what about you and Wilbur?”

I quickly shook my head, “Nothing is going on between us.”

“Liar.”

“No I- I just can’t do a relationship now. Especially with all this shit with Mike going on.”

Her face softened, “And if all of that wasn’t happening?”

I shrugged, “Wil is a great guy and absolutely adorable."

"You do like those awkward boys."

I started to giggle, "It's true, I totally do."

Kylee shook her head at me and I let out a sigh.

"So I think... I think Disneyland might be a good idea."

Kylee raised her eyebrow at me, "Did you just say one of my ideas was brilliant?"

"I wouldn't go that far but it was good."

"You think I'm a genius, you love my idea!"

"Don't make me regret agreeing with your idea."

"So since you love my idea and all I think we should go!"

"i think it would be fun, I mean when was the last time we went to Disney?"

"A long ass time ago."

"When we were kids for sure."

“Yeah it really is time for us to act like little kids again and get excited about taking pictures with Mickey.”

I gave a little laugh, “I’ll have to let Ty know that I’m going on vacation.”

“Or you could just leave without telling him,” Kylee gave me a smirk.

“Yes because that will go over so well,” I rolled my eyes at her.

“Fine,” She sighed, “I guess you could do that. I’ll tell the boys when they get back from the store...unless you really don’t want Wil to come.”

“I-I don’t...I don’t know. I mean would that be a good idea? It’s just...I can’t...I don’t know” I let out a sigh.

“Hannah, calm down it’s just a trip to Disneyland. It’s not like you are asking the boy to marry you. Although he already beat you to that question.”

I couldn’t stop the small smile from forming on my face, “No, I know. Okay, I want him to come.”

“Maybe he’ll be able to take your mind off of he-who-must-not-be-named,” She sent me a smirk.

“Voldemort? What does he have to do with anything?”

“Shut up you nerd,” She laughed at me.

I shrugged, “But really I don’t think I’ll be letting him take my mind off Mike with the way you are describing.”

“You never know, Disney is the happiest place on Earth.”

I rolled my eyes, “Oh my God Kylee.”

“I bet that the two of you will do the nasty before the end of this trip.”

“Who is doing the nasty?”

My eyes went wide as the two boys walked into the living room.

Kylee opened her mouth to respond but I quickly shut her up, “Nobody is doing the nasty.”

“Speak for yourself,” Jake said.

Wil and I both rolled our eyes at the new couple.

“So what trip are you talking about?”

“Hannah and I decided it would be a wonderful idea for the four of to make a trip to Disneyland.”

Jake raised his eyebrow, “Oh? Is that a good idea for you?”

“IT’S A GREAT IDEA!” Kylee shouted.

“So when are we going?” Wil asked me.

I gave a shrug, “This is all Kylee’s plan and we’re just along for the ride.”

With Kylee in charge this was going to totally be a trip to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment??