You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Get Me Out of Here

I gave a big stretch once I got off the bed, “Can we head to the park yet? I want to get in as much Disney time as I can!”

Kylee laughed, “You are as big a child as those two,” She gestured towards the boys’ room.

“Oh stop trying to pretend like you are all mature and not excited about Disney.”

She tried to keep a straight face but soon a grin broke out on her face, “I am so excited. I think as soon as we change then we can head off to the park.”

“Whoohoo!” I quickly pulled out an outfit for the park from my bag, “I am so getting Minnie Mouse ears! I don’t even care.” I slipped my shirt off my head.

“Maybe Wilbur will get Mickey ears and match you!” Kylee said giving me a look.

I sent her a look as I stood with my hands on my hips, “Are you going to be making comments like that this entire trip?”

She shrugged smirking at me before opening her mouth to respond but was cut off by the door opening.

“Hey Ky- Oh Shit!” Wil shouted as he noticed me standing there without a shirt on, “I am so sorry.”

I rolled my eyes before slipping the new shirt on, “Don’t even worry about it.”

Kylee started laughing, “Seriously. Hannah has no issue with showing a little skin. Get her drunk enough she’ll start stripping, ask Jake.”

“Dammit Kylee don’t bring that up,” I grumbled.

“What?” She shrugged, “You don’t like people knowing about your scandalous past?”

“Are we talking about naked Hannah time?” Jake asked as he walked in.

“Oh Jesus,” I groaned as I grabbed my shorts and headed into the bathroom. They were making a big deal about nothing. It wasn’t like I got fully naked when I got drunk. “I WAS SHOWING OFF MY TATTOOS!” I yelled as I walked out of the bathroom in the middle of the retelling of that night.

“Sure you were,” Jake chuckled, “Because you really needed to take off both your shirt and pants to show off a side tattoo.”

I glared at him, “I was drunk, it made sense at the time.” I slipped my belt on and threw on a plaid shirt, “Can we just go to Disney now?”

“Only if you promise not to streak the park,” Kylee giggled.

“There are little children present Hannah so keep that in mind,” Jake grinned.

“I hate you all.”

“Hey I didn’t say anything,” Wil said putting a wounded look on his face.

“This is true,” I put my shoes on before grabbing my bag and pulling Wil out the door, “Let’s leave the assholes behind. I want to go see Mickey.”

“Of course you do,” Wil chuckled.

I smiled widely at him as we headed towards the elevator. Just as I was about to press the down button Kylee yelled out, “Wait for us you jerks!”

I folded my arms across my chest as I waited for her to limp along with her boot towards us, “ You done telling stories about me yet?”

She stayed quiet for a while before sighing, “I guess so.....for now,” she smirked.

I rolled my eyes, “Fine. Let’s get going.”

“OFF TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!” Kylee shouted.

“Oh I could take you to the happiest place on Earth if we go back to the bedroom,” Jake said.

“Ew.” A look of disgust quickly appeared on my face, “I think I just threw up in my mouth.”

“That was unneeded Jake,” Wil said as we entered the elevator.

“I’m not even sorry about that,” Jake said with a shrug.

“You should be,” I said raising my eyebrow at him, “No one needs that visual.”

Kylee just giggled shaking her head at her boyfriend, “Maybe later Jakey.”

“Sure thing Princess,” He winked at her.

“Oh gross. Someone get me out of this elevator.” I bolted as soon as the doors opened. I needed to get away from the sex crazed couple. If this was how the trip was going to be, they were going to drive me crazy and fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

comments??