You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Not Wearing Mouse Ears

After we all made it through the rides we wanted to, the boys said they wanted to do a few things. Since they were being such good sports, Hannah and I agreed and followed them around. While we were walking though, I felt… a pain in my ankle. I didn’t want to say anything to anyone though! We were having so much fun and I didn’t want to ruin it!

“You ok, babe?” Jake of course had to notice once my pace slowed and I kind of fell behind everyone.

“Fine,” I quickly replied.

“Ky,” he was stern now.

“I just need my meds,” I told him.

“Ok, we’ll get you some water and…”

“They’re back at the hotel,” I cut him off.

“Really?” he huffed.

“I’ll be fine. You guys go. I’ll go get it.”

“I’m not going to let you go alone,” he countered.

I looked back at him, not really wanting him to have to go all the way back to the hotel with me just because I need one little pill. URG! Stupid ankle!

“Do you guys want to sit and maybe get something to eat?” Jake called out to Wil and Hannah who were a few feet ahead of us. I’m pretty sure if Daisy’s Dinner weren’t just a few steps away from us, we wouldn’t have. But it felt so nice to sit down!

“Holy shit,” I huffed as I reached across the booth to put my foot up on the other seat.

“If it’s been hurting that bad, you could have told us,” Hannah hardened her look towards me while she slid into the same seat I was in.

“I’ll be fine! I just need a minute,” I replied.

“And your meds. I’m going to go get them,” Jake spoke up and started to shuffle to his feet.

“I’ll come with you,” Wil said… and they were off without another word.

Once they were gone, I let out another sigh. I felt bad. I was putting a damper on everything now.

“I’m sorry,” I told Hannah and ran my hand through my hair.

“No, it’s ok!” she was quick to reply.

“I ruin everything,” I grumbled playfully.

“Well…” Hannah snickered.

“Assbutt!” I giggled and gave her a friendly shove.

“At least you got your man wrapped around your finger to go get you your painkillers.”

“He’s not wrapped around my finger! He’s not like Wil,” I poked.

“Well duh. Wil’s actually cute.”

“AH!” I squealed.

“What?”

“You admitted that Wil’s cute,” I snickered.

“… I have before,” she shrugged.

“You guys are so cute together,” I confessed.

“We are not. Shut up,” she mumbled.

“You are! You’re almost as cute as Jake and I…”

“You and Jake are just gross. Don’t even say that’s cute.”

“As long as you think you and Wil are cute that’s all that matters,” I cooed and pinched her cheek teasingly.

“We are not!” she groaned.

“Just look!” I battled back while taking my camera and flipping it on.

Once I brought the group picture that we had taken with all of us up, I put it down in front of her. Slowly, she picked it up and looked at it. She even zoomed in so that her and Wil were just on the screen. Trying to fight it, her smile still managed to take over her face. Ah! She thinks they’re cute too!

“Ok maybe… but it’s not going to happen,” she finally spoke.

“You never know…” I chimed in.

“Oh, I know,” she grumbled and gave my camera back.

After this, I let up on the Wil subject. She confessed that she thinks they’re cute. That’s enough for me right now. The boys were only gone for another fifteen minutes after this.

“Oh, bless your soul,” I told Jake as he slid the orange bottle over to me.

“Just don’t die,” Wil snickered.

“I’ll be good. Jake has saved the day!” I giggled and then took a dose.

“After this, we need to get our mouse ears!” Hannah’s excited voice buzzed.

“I am not wearing mouse ears,” Jake replied.

“You are too!” Hannah and I both shot at him.

“I am not,” he bickered.

“You will and you’ll like it… Sunshine!” Hannah laid it on him, causing Wil and I to bust out laughing while Jake sent a glare Hannah’s way.

Throughout lunch, those two shot comments about mouse ears to one another. Little does Jake know, he’s wearing mouse ears if everyone else is. We’re at Disneyland! It’s like an unwritten rule that you have to. Where’s his Disney spirit?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??