You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Would it Ruin Everything?

Once we finished up lunch, Kylee and I made a beeline to one of the hat stands. By the time the boys slowly made their way over, the two of us had already pulled off a ton from the racks and tried them on. I set one of the original Mickey ones on top of Wil’s head before sending him a big smile, “You look adorable.”

He sent me his cute little smile and placed a pink Minnie one on top of my head. I scrunched up my face at him, “And now we match,” Wil said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Kylee snapped a quick picture, “Don’t you two look absolutely adorable together.”

“Shut up Ky. Don’t you have a hat to force on Jake’s head?”

Her eyes went wide as she quickly turned back around to see Jake trying to sneak away from the stand, “You get back here Jake Weimer!”

“No!”

“Jake you get back and put this pirate one on right now or no riding for you,” Kylee placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at him.

“You wouldn’t do that right baby?” Kylee just folded her arms across her chest and Jake let out a groan, “Fine.”

Kylee let out a cheer before handing the pirate mouse ears over to him. He continued to grumble as he set it onto his head.

“See that wasn’t so bad now was it Jakey?” I giggled to myself.

“Shut up Sunshine, nobody asked you.”

Wil and I continued to laugh as we got our names sewn onto the back of our new mouse ears, “So what are we going to do after this?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. We’ve done all the rides we wanted to do today so I wouldn’t mind looking around at the shops for a bit and then heading back to the hotel.”

Wil nodded, “Sounds perfect.”

“Hey Ky?” I called out, “Wil and I are going to look at some shops and then go back to the hotel and probably hit the pool.”

Kylee gave me the wave off as she continued to fuss over Jake and his mouse ears. I let out a giggle as I walked off towards the front of the park with Wil by my side.
“So are you having fun?” Wil asked after a while of silent walking.

I smiled brightly up at him, “I am having so much fun and I can’t believe this is only our first day here.”

“Yeah just think tomorrow we are headed over to California Adventure.”

“Ugh I cannot wait! I should really go on more trips. Maybe next time out of California.”

“Maybe you can come when I go for a race or something.”

I nodded slightly, “Yeah maybe. Depends on where it’s at of course.”

Wil and I continued to look through the shops, I made little mental notes of what I wanted to come back and buy later. When we finally made it back to the front of the park, my legs were tired and I was ready to spend some time relaxing by the pool.

We headed back to the hotel and made our way to our room, “Are Kylee and Jake coming back here anytime soon?” Wil asked as we stopped right in front of our hotel room.

I shrugged, “I have no idea but I doubt Jake will want Kylee to be walking around on her ankle much longer.”

Wil nodded before brushed a piece of hair out of my face, “I had a lot of fun with you today.”

“I did too,” I said before biting on my lip slightly which caused Wil to glance down at them.

He brought his hand back up towards my face and rested it on my cheek, “Would it ruin everything if I kiss you right now?”

My teeth quickly released my bottom lip as I slowly shook my head. He leaned down slightly and softly pressed his lips to mine. As soon as it happened it was over, Wil’s eyes quickly searched me trying to read them to figure out what I was thinking. I could feel my cheeks heat up slightly as I gave him a wide smile before I reattached my lips to his.

Kylee was going to throw a party if she found out about this moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there it is. haha

comment??