You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Pain In The Ass

“AW!” I cooed once Jake finally left his mouse ears on.

He just glared at me. It only made him look cuter! Aw! My Jakey Poo!

“Baby, you’re adorable,” I grinned and went over to him to rub my nose against his.

“Whatever makes you happy, dear,” he mumbled.

“I just want one picture. After that, you can take them off,” I assured him.

“Well, whip that camera out!” he was quick to reply.

I giggled at his sudden rush, and pulled my camera out. This took a while though. I told him to smile! The boy would not flash a smile for noting! I just want one nice picture with him smiling! Is that so much to ask, Jake?!

“Jake, please,” I pouted this time after we had taken like fifty shots!

“Ok, fine,” he huffed teasingly and pulled me in close to him.

I held my camera out and took the picture. I was kind of afraid to look at it. If he wasn’t smiling this time… But he was! Ah! I got it. I was actually so excited that I gave him a tight squeeze and kissed his cheek.

“I love it,” I nearly squealed.

In reply, Jake just flashed off that beautiful smile of his. Before we got walking again, he leaned in and gave my lips a soft peck. After we parted, we paid for our mouse ears and left the shop. Once we were out the door, Jake's hand came down to grab mine, lacing out fingers tightly together. Again, it brought my smile across my face.

"You hanging in there?" He asked once he noticed my pace starting to slow... A lot.

"Yeah!" I assured him with a big grin.

"I think we should head back. You've been on that ankle a lot today... The hot tub might actually do you some good," he started.

"I'm fine!" I groaned.

"Come on!" He said and hunched over.

"I'm not getting on your back!" I threw at him.

"Do it!" He insisted.

We actually bickered... And started getting some unwanted attention. Giving in, I jumped up into his back as he started for our hotel.

"You're really a pain in the ass sometimes, you know that?" I told him as we left the park.

"Right back at you, princess," he snickered.

"Again with the princess!" I muttered.

“You love it,” he grinned over his shoulder at me.

“Only because it’s the nickname you gave me,” I grumbled.

This just made him chuckle as he continued his way to our hotel. Finally, when it was in view, he put me down and let me walk on my own. His hand was right back in mine. I may be complaining about it to him, but... it was so cute. This man’s amazing.

“Well, the other couple’s gone,” I pouted after we were in our room and there was no sign of Hannah or Wil.

Without saying anything, Jake went over to the balcony. A small smirk took over his lips as he looked down. He didn’t move his head while he motioned for me to come over and look at what his eyes saw. When I looked down, it took everything I had not to let out the biggest aw. Hannah and Wil were in the pool together! There were a few people in there, making them stay a little closer to each other. It was so cute!

“We have to go down!” I was quick to say.

“You need to be nice,” Jake pointed his finger at me.

“Oh, I will be,” I assured him.

“Ky...” he was stern now.

“I will! I’ll stay in the hot tub,” I grinned innocently, “But you should totally do something to get Wil away from Hannah so that we can talk about what all went down after they left,” I winked at him while I shuffled through my suitcase for a bathing suit.

“Ky...” Jake huffed while he went to his own section of the room.

I just giggled while going into the bathroom to change. As I did so, I got this feeling that something happened. It may not be between Wil and Hannah exactly, but... something! When I was finished, I met Jake in all of his shirtless glory. Mmmm, buddy.

“Behave,” he spoke before I could say anything.

“I will!” I countered

“I mean it!” he started to chuckle now.

“Or what?” I bickered with him after we left our room.

“I won’t... sneak into your room for cuddles tonight,” he stuck his nose in the air as we stepped into the elevator.

“You wouldn't?” I gasped, playing this up to humor him.

“Oh, I would,” he smirked at me.

“Pain in the ass!” I couldn’t help but giggle.

He chuckled once more as his arm found it’s way around me, pulling me against his bare chest. While we rode the elevator down to the pool, he placed a soft kiss to the top of my head. Even though his threats... I really wanted to know what happened! Wil and Hannah just seem to be getting closer and closer! I swear it’s only a matter of time before one thing happens and it’s just a domino effect and then they’re getting married! Why won’t they just let it happen?! And now, if Jake finds out that I’m poking at them for it, he’s taking away my cuddles! It’s so not fair! I’m helping! Why would he punish me for that?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??