You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

This isn't Over Sunshine!

Wil and I quickly changed and met back in the hallway. I bit my lip slightly as I took in the sight of Wil’s tattoos on display. I let my fingers run along his arm without realizing what I was doing, Wil looked down at me and I quickly stilled my fingers, “Sorry. Just admiring your work.”

He smiled at me, “It’s okay. Just as long as I can admire your’s” His fingers brushed against the ink on my side.

I gave him a smile before grabbing his hand and walking down the hallway towards the elevator, “Come on, you can admire my tattoos later,” I sent him a wink.

He raised his eyebrows at me, “Oh really?”

I shrugged, “You never know, rumor has it that Jake is sneaking into Kylee’s bed tonight so I may come join you for cuddles.”

Wil chuckled, “You and Jake should just switch beds already since you know Jake is going to be in that room more than he is going to be in his own room.”

The two of us made our way out of the elevator and out the door to the pool area, “That may just be a good idea. I really don’t need to be around to witness any baby Weimers being made.”

Wil laughed loudly as we set our stuff in the cabana area we rented for the week, “I don’t think anyone needs to be around for that. Talk about nightmares.”

“Ew, just thinking about it makes me want to throw up. Switching rooms as soon as we are done here.” I kicked my flipflops off before pulling my shorts down and setting them with the rest of our stuff. As I was throwing my hair into a messy bun Wil grabbed me around the waist and tossed me over his shoulder.

“Wilbur Hahn! You put me down right now!” I yelled playfully at him.

“Okay if you say so.” Wil said just before he jumped into the deep end of the pool.

When I came up for air I sent him a glare, “If there weren’t children around I would have a few choice words for you but right now I’ll stick to jerk.”

He swam over to me but I turned my head away with a pout. He wrapped his arms around me, “Don’t be mad at me, babe.”

My head snapped over to him, “Did you just call me babe?”

He shrugged, “Maybe.”

I squinted my eyes at him before quickly dunking him under water.

He came back up sputtering, “Seriously?!”

I just gave him an innocent smile before I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed a kiss to his cheek, “Just a little payback babe.”

“You’re lucky you’re cute.”

“I’ve been told that before.” I smirked at him.

“Oh yeah by who?”

Before I could respond back, a couple walking towards the pool caught my attention and dropped my arms from around his neck, “We have company.”

Wil looked confused for a second until I gestured to Kylee and Jake and he let out a slight groan, “Oh.”

“This is going to be fun.” I said sarcastically. I just hoped Kylee hadn’t noticed me before I noticed her.

“Well hello you two!” Kylee called from the cabana as she and Jake dropped their stuff off, “Did you guys have fun without us?”

“You could say that,” Wil muttered to himself.

I nudged him with my elbow, “We didn’t really do much.”

“Mhmm sure you did,” Kylee said looking unconvinced and sending me a knowing look and she nodded over to the hot tub.

I sighed, “Hey I’m going to go join Kylee in the hot tub.” I told Wil before I pulled myself out of the pool and walked over to Kylee but not before I pushed Jake into the pool.

Kylee and Wil started to laugh as Jake came back up with a glare on his face, “You two boys have fun now!” Kylee waved at them.

“This isn’t over Sunshine!” Jake called after us.

I gave his two thumbs up before sinking into the hot tub. I let out another sigh, “Let’s get this conversation over with Ky.”

Kylee gave me her usual innocent look, “I have no idea what you are talking about.”

I sent her a look, “Sure you don’t.” She still tried to play it off like she didn’t want to talk so I made a move to stand up, “Well I guess I just go back to the pool then.”

Her arm quick tarted out and she pulled me back down, “Fine. What’s going on with you and our dear Wilbur?”

I rolled my eyes, “Like I’ve said before nothing is going on.”

“You are a giant liar!”

“Am not!”

She raised her eyebrows at me, “I’ve known you since kindergarten, I can tell when you are lying. Now tell me the truth.”

I took a deep breath, “Fine. We kissed. Twice.”

Kylee squealed and I buried my face into my hands as I groaned. This was going to be a long week.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to Portland this weekend so this is probably it from me this weekend or at least until late Sunday afternoon. Have a good weekend! I know I will!!!

Hannah

comment??