You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Give Us A Few Minutes

“Jake, stop,” I groaned as I started to come out of my slumber.

He was kissing along my neck already this morning. It was soft and light, but he had a little stubble! It prickled at my skin, sending shivers throughout my body. I shouldn’t be feeling this way without even opening my eyes this morning! Damn it, Jake!

“Ky,” he mumbled now.

This time, I felt his smooth, plump lips brush against my shoulder. I had to bit my lip to hold in anything that came out. I knew if he heard anything that related to what he was doing, it was going to be game over.

“Jake,” I sighed this time.

His chin came around, cradling my shoulder while his arms slowly wrapped around my middle. He pulled me against his bare chest. The soft breathing coming out of him was the only thing I heard. Before anyone could speak, he turned his head, only to place a soft kiss on my cheek.

“You needed to wake up,” he snickered, but was still speaking in the softest tone… that sounded so groggy still.

“I wanna go back to sleep,” I whined only to roll over and nuzzle into his firm chest.

“But we got a big day ahead of us,” he countered.

I just let out a grunt. I didn’t want to move. All I wanted to do was stay right here… with him. And maybe he could just start up those kisses again. That sounded nice now instead of him talking.

“We have Disney to explore. Don’t fall back asleep on me,” he started up again.

“But!” I whined.

“You got enough sleep,” he chuckled now.

“You wore me out,” I muttered.

“Wouldn’t be the first time…” he let out another laugh.

My response was smacking his chest lightly. Of course he was lost in his chuckles… that sounded so much cuter with that morning grogginess in his voice. I couldn’t keep my eyes from wondering up to his though. Once they met, he leaned in, planting his lips against mine. It slowly grew into a… slightly heated make out… slightly. In the midst of it, the door to our room opened. It caused the both of us to jerk away from each other, making sure the blankets were around us just right. When my eyes caught sight of who was the culprit, I found Hannah and Wil peaking in.

“What?!” I shot at them.

“Really? In the morning too?” Wil was the first to speak.

“We haven’t done anything!” I grumbled.

“Because we caught you in the act!” Hannah giggled now.

“I just woke up!” I kept bickering.

“It really looks like it…” Wil laughed as well.

“What do you want?” Jake asked now.

“Did you guys want to get breakfast with us or continue to be the reason why we could get kicked out of this hotel?” Hannah questioned.

“We’re not going to get us kicked out,” Jake huffed.

“If you keep having loud sex, it will!”

“We’re not loud!” I shot at my friend.

“You are as loud as a fucking fire engine!” Hannah replied, only to have Wil hunch over in a fit of laughter.

I just rolled my eyes. Oh, she’s so funny!

“Do you want us to wait for you two or not?” she finally asked again.

“Give us a few minutes,” Jake answered her.

“If you two get loud again…”

“We won’t,” he was quick to shut her off again.

Through their giggles, they left the room, shutting the door behind them. After their footsteps faded away, I let out a sigh and looked back at my boyfriend. A little twinkle came over his eyes. Oh no…

With that same look staying, a little smirk came over his face. I didn’t… like it. While I was still looking back at him. He started shifting around in the bed quickly. Eventually, he worked it up enough to the point where the headboard was hitting the wall. Oh my gosh, no!

“Jake!” I tried to stop him.

His smile took over him as he kept going. He did it until Hannah and Wil shouted at him. By then, I gave in and just started laughing. Jake was pretty close to losing himself in hysterics as well. He managed to bring it to a slow stop. We could hear Wil and Hannah mumbling out in the room.

“You are so bad,” I couldn’t help but laugh still.

“But you like it,” he snickered as he leaned in to leave a few kisses all along my face.

Through my laughter, I tried to push his face away. Eventually, he gave in and got up to hurry into the bathroom, getting ready for the day so that I could afterwards. Once I was through, I wasn’t too sure if Hannah and Wil would have waited for us, especially with Jake’s little stunt. But there’s a slight chance that they were good friends and waited… I hope they were! I needed to hear what happened with Hannah and Wil last night, damn it!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??