You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Like It Would Go Bad

After we had a full day of exploring, we went back to our hotel room to get cleaned up for dinner. This is where my genius of a plan is coming out. All four of us made plans to go to a bit of a… fancier restaurant. We’d actually have to put on better clothes than jeans and t-shirts. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to let Jake in on our little plan.

“Babe, which shirt?” Jake asked as he came out of the bathroom with a shirt in each hand. One was a flannel and the other was a black button up. He would look good in either of them, but… He had a beanie on to contain his curls! How does he expect me to make this type of decision right now?!

“Neither,” I told him.

“What?” he wrinkled his brow as he looked at me.

“I don’t think you’ll be needing it tonight,” I answered and walked closer.

“But… I’m pretty sure they won’t let me in without one,” he chuckled while my hands slowly ran around his bare torso, going all the way to his back.

“Or maybe… we don’t need to go out,” I started up again.

“Babe,” he chuckled, finally getting it.

“I think we should let Wil and Hannah have a little… dinner together,” I told him.

“Like a date?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Yep!”

“But then… what would we do?” He really asked me that? Really, Jake? I just looked at him. This innocence came over his face then. I couldn’t help but laugh. He’s so cute sometimes.

“We could use our imaginations,” I told him and let my hand wonder up and down his bare side.

Ohhhhh,” he chuckled at himself.

“God, Jake,” I laughed as well.

“How are we… going to bail?” he questioned.

“Well, you can just put these down,” I started and got his shirts out of his hands. My next target was taking the hat off of his head. His hair was already messy enough. Perfect! “And tell them that something came up,” I added, letting my hands rest on his chest before reaching up to peck at his lips.

“I think I can do that,” he smirked down at me.

“Go get em, hot stuff,” I giggled and smacked his cute little ass as he walked by.

While he walked out of the room, I hurried to crawl under the covers just in case they came in to try and call our bluff. I heard bits and pieces of their conversation. They seemed a bit pissed. But Jake was sweet-talking his way right out of this dinner. That’s my boy! When he came back in, he shut the door behind him and flashed off a victorious smile.

“Good job!” I grinned as he fell into bed next to me.

“But… what are we going to do about dinner?” he questioned.

“Well, we can have dessert here…” I smirked.

“And we can wait until they leave… and just go to the same place so we’re not really altering our plans,” he shrugged.

“If you wear the black shirt,” I told him and twisted one of his blond curls around my finger.

“You like the black one?” his bright smile curled at the corners of the lips.

“I like it better when you let me take it off,” I replied while my hands ran all along his toned arms.

“Do you want me to let you put it on too?” he raised an eyebrow.

“No, you can do that,” I assured him.

His adorable chuckle came out once more before he gave my lips a soft kiss. When we parted, he pushed himself to his feet and snatched his shirt from the floor. He went into the bathroom to put it on, ruining my little show. When he emerged, his hair was neater and the top button of his shirt had gone unbuttoned, exposing his long, luscious neck. He’s doing this on purpose. I swear!

“Ready?” he asked as he was sliding his shoes off.

“I guess,” I sighed teasingly and crawled to my feet. I just wanted to stay in bed with him!

“Aw, come on. We can make sure things are going well for our little Wilbur and Hannah,” he cooed.

“Like it would go bad,” I shook my head as my smile came over me.

But I mean… you know by spending a whole five minutes with the two of them that there’s something there! I don’t know what’s stopping Wil from making the next move. But then again… it’s Wilbur. He’s as awkward as a thirteen year old talking to his crush. We are in Disney though. Maybe he can work some magic on Hannah tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

Comment??