You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Busted?

I was just coming out of the bathroom after changing for dinner to hear Jake trying to bail on us. I raised an eyebrow at him, so this was her plan. Once Jake walked back out of our room, I took a seat on my bed and began slipping my heels on.

Wil rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, “We don’t have to go if you don’t want to.”

I gave him a bright smile, “I want to.”

“Are you sure?”

I stood up and grabbed my clutch, “Let’s go.”

He gave me a half smile and nodded, “Alright.”

Soon enough we were sitting at the table waiting for our dinner to arrive, “You look beautiful tonight.”

“Thank you,” I said with a little blush taking over my cheeks.

“I’m really glad you agreed to come with just me.”

“You know she planned this right?”

Wil looked at me confused, “What do you mean?”

“Kylee. She planned to have her and Jake bail so that we would go on a date.”

“So this is a date then?”

“I’d like to think so.”

A huge smile spread on his face, “R-really?”

I nodded, “I like you Wil, it took me awhile to admit it but I really do.”

“I like you too.”

I reached over and gave his hand a squeeze, “Good.”

“So what does this mean?”

I let out a little sigh, “Well I mean I’d like to get to know you better, go on a few more dates before we call it anything official but in the end I could really see me being your girlfriend, if that’s what you want.”

“I would love nothing more than for you to be my girlfriend.”

The rest of the evening was really nice. We got to know each other better and Wil is seriously just the sweetest guy ever. He was just so adorable and I wanted to kiss him all over. I contained myself long enough for us to walk out of the restaurant. As soon as the door closed behind us I pressed my lips to his.

When I pulled away he looked a bit shocked but a half smile formed on his lips, “What was that for?”

I gave a slight shrug, “I’ve been wanting to do that all night.”

His hands soon cupped my face and his lips were on mine, “Same here,” he said when his lips left mine.

The smile never left my face as we walked back hand in hand to the hotel. It took us a lot longer to get back because we kept stopping to kiss. I was addicted and Wil’s lips were my drug. When we finally got back, we went straight into our bedroom section of the room. I gave Wil one last kiss before I headed into the bathroom to change. When I came back he was already curled up in his bed. His blue eyes quickly landed on me and he patted the bed next to him,

“Does Wilbur want cuddles?” I teased slightly.

He nodded, “From a pretty girl like you, always.”

“You getting cuddles from other girls?”

“Nope. You’re the only girl I want cuddles from.”

I smiled and climbed in next to him and buried my face into his bare chest, “Mm you smell good.”

His chest shook as he chuckled, “Thanks. You smell good too.”

I let my fingers run across his side, “Have you ever thought about getting a side piece?”

“Yeah, I actually have an idea and I was going to talk to you about it when we went back home.”

I looked up at him, “You want me to do it?”

“Of course,” he smiled at me before brushing the hair out of my eyes.

I gave him a deep kiss before snuggling back in, “Alright, we’ll draw up your idea when we get back,” I let out a yawn, “Good night Wil.”

He pressed a kiss to my head and wrapped an arm tighter around me, “Night Hannah.”

I was woken up the next morning to a weight landing on me, “Oh my God!” I breathed out as the air left my lungs.

Kylee giggled, “How was your night last night?”

I rubbed my face and pulled my glasses on, “Where are the boys?”

“Down at the gym. Now back to the subject, how’d your date go?”

I sent her an eye roll, “Like you don’t know.”

She pulled an innocent face, “What do you mean?”

“You aren’t as stealthy as you think, I saw you and Jake at the restaurant.”

“Busted?”

I nodded, “Yeah busted.”

She grinned, “Oh well. You two looked like you were having a good time.”

“It was great. He’s really sweet and he wants me to do his next tattoo when we get back.”

“So are you all like official now?”

I shook my head, “No, we’re going to go on a few more dates but it’s headed in that direction for sure.”

A huge smile broke out on Kylee’s face, “I’m so happy! You two are so adorable together. You are going to have such pretty babies! Oh my God this is great!”

I let out a groan and pulled the covers over my head, “Shut up!”

“I told you, that you and Wil would be perfect for each other.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I waved her off.

Although Kylee was right and I was really glad that I finally gave in and went out with Wil, I didn’t need to make her gloat anymore by letting her know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

comment??