You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

I Need Him For Babies!

Our time at Disney is slowly coming to an end. I don’t wanna go home! Why can’t we just live here and be extremely happy for the rest of our lives? I wouldn’t mind that! When we get home though, I know I’m going to be super bummed. I still can’t ride! My ankle’s better, but I know I have a lot more recovery to go through.

“Aw, look at us,” I grinned while I was uploading all the pictures from my camera onto my laptop.

“Look at our little Wilbur and sunshine,” Jake cooed, smiling over at our friends.

“Shut up, Jacob,” Hannah muttered.

“Awww, and there’s my princess,” he cooed even louder while nuzzling up to me.

“When did you take that?!” I shot at him since I didn’t recall ever taking a selfie of me during this trip.

“He’s a creeper that likes to take your picture when you’re not looking,” Wil taunted.

“She knew I had her camera!” Jake bickered back.

“I didn’t know you were taking pictures of me!”

“But you’re just so beautiful,” he muttered and started leaving soft kisses on my cheek.

“Ok, you two. Hands to yourselves!” Hannah shouted.

“Can’t make me!” Jake replied and wrapped both of his arms tightly around me now.

“Shouldn’t have said that…” Wilbur warned.

“Like she can do anything,” Jake kept it up.

Hannah glared him while she reached across WIl to snatch up a pillow. Jake made one of those ‘come at me’ motions. This caused Hannah to throw the pillow across the room. Jake was just protecting his face. He wasn’t expecting her to throw the TV remote at him too. Since he was blocking his face, this allowed his lap to be fully exposed. Once the hard, plastic rectangle made contact with his… manhood, he let out a loud screech of pain and hunched over. As he moaned in agony, he went down to the floor, curling up and mumbling about the pain.

“Hannah!” I scolded at my friend… even though I was taken over by laughter.

“He said I couldn’t do anything!” she countered.

“But… I need him for babies!” I whined.

“You’re not getting any babies,” Jake pushed out as he winced.

“Hannah!” I shouted without laughter this time. I need Jakey babies in the future! “That wasn’t nice!” I added.

“He started it!” she crossed her arms and stuck her nose into the air.

“You didn’t have to kill his dick!” I whined.

“No, you really didn’t,” Jake spoke with his voice growing stronger now.

“Did you see that look he gave me?!” she countered.

“But his crotch didn’t do it!”

“What’d he ever do to you?” Jake whined while still on the floor.

“You really want to go there?” Hannah chuckled.

“Besides visit your friend’s flower on a nightly basis,” he replied.

“Oh my gosh,” I couldn’t believe he said that. Flower? Really? How old are we?

“I’m sure she’ll kiss it tonight and make it feel better,” Wil spoke up.

“Shut up!” I glared at him.

“Touchy subject, huh?” he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“Shut up!” I repeated through a whine, feeling my face flush red… bright red!

“This is getting really awkward. This is more than I needed to know about you two for one night,” Hannah added through her own giggles.

“You guys don’t know anything! Shut up!” I told them as Jake slowly climbed back onto the couch with me. Once he was back in his spot, he rested his head on my shoulder and let out a soft whine. Aw, my poor baby.

“Do you know how loud you two are?” Hannah raised her eyebrow.

“Well, you two just have to be louder so you can’t hear us!” Jake stepped in once again.

“Shut up or I will throw something else at your baby maker!” Hannah stared him down.

“Oh God, please don’t,” he curled up into me as he pleaded.

“Be nice,” I pointed at my bestie.

“You tell him!”

“I’m being nice, ok?! Just don’t… throw anything else at me!” he whimpered.

She stared at him for a few long seconds before the conversation got changed to other things. Thank goodness! AWKWARD! But… I’m really sad to be leaving! We’re all together and when we go back home we… won’t be. I like this! … Minus Hannah abusing my man of course, but… it’s been so much fun! I don’t want it to end so soon!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??