You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Gonna Happen...

“I think I’m going to get my ring finger tatted when I get married,” I randomly spoke as silence fell over Hannah and I; only the soft buzz of tattoo guns could be heard in her office.

“You have to get married first,” she teased.

“I got the man… Just no ring, “ I shrugged.

“Wanting to marry this boy already? Damn,” she laughed at me.

“He’s perfect,” I sighed happily.

“Someone’s caught the love bug.”

“You should too… It’s great,” I let out another happy sigh.

“I think I’ll take it nice and slow, thank you very much,” she countered.

“That’s no fun,” I huffed and crossed my arms.

“Well, excuse me, Miss Racer Lady.”

“It has nothing to do with racing,” I told her.

“Yeah, ok,” she chuckled.

“I just love Jake ok?!” I whined playfully.

“I’d hope so. You’re probably going to be having baby Weimer in a few months…” she snickered yet again.

“I am not!”

“You guys go at it like three times a day. Don’t tell me you’re not getting knocked up.”

“If I get pregnant, I’m blaming you,” I grumbled.

“Blame Jake! And yourself!”

“I won’t have to! Because I won’t get pregnant!”

“When’s the last time you took your birth control?” her eyebrow raised as she asked.

“Why?!” That’s a personal subject there, missy!

“You don’t even know do you?” her little triumphant smile started to take over her face.

“I took it this morning!”

“Sure about that?”

“Hannah!” I glared at her now.

“I’m just making sure…” she shrugged, but this innocent smile was attempting to curl at her lips. “And … You’re on pain meds. Maybe those could…”

“Asshat,” I muttered, refusing to let her finish.

“Like you wouldn’t be saying the same thing if Wil and I were dating!” she laughed at me.

“You’re so dating. Don’t even feed me that shit.”

“We’re not!”

“You’re just kissing openly in public places…”

“Hey! You and Jake hooked up before you even admitted that you had feelings for each other. Don’t even start with me,” she pointed her pen at me as she spoke now. Oooooo… so scared.

“But… it wasn’t in public!” I taunted through another giggle.

“When can you ride?! Jeez, Ky,” she groaned, but it was in a friendly way.

“Well… I just have to call Jake and…”

“Your bike, dumbass,” she cut me off. She made that way too easy to walk into.

“Few more weeks,” I huffed.

“You’re going to get pregnant before then,” she muttered and then turned back to her computer.

“I am not!”

“Gonna happened…” she said in a sing songy voice.

I just glared at her now. I wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she was getting to me by bickering with her! There is nothing that’s going to stop me from getting back on that damn bike! Pregnancy isn’t an option right now! I don’t need babies. I need to ride! Sooner rather than later!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??