You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Do Not Say It!

Even through the excitement of Wil and Hannah finally making things official, I… could not stop thinking about what she said to me about… my pain medication. I’ve been slowly weaning myself off of them… for the fact that I thought they would interfere with my birth control. All I could do was think about that!

Jake and I seem good though. I shouldn’t be afraid if I get pregnant. But I am! We haven’t talked about having kids. Marriage has been thrown around a little bit, but we were never convinced that it needed to happen now. AH! What do I do?!

I feel weird… but I don’t know if it’s because I’m stressed out about this or it’s a psychosomatic thing! When I woke up in the morning, I thought I was going to throw up. That’s not good! But… I ate late last night. Maybe it didn’t digest well enough. I don’t know! It was bad enough that I didn’t want to go to physical therapy today.

“Come on, get up,” Jake gave me a playful shove.

“I don’t want to,” I mumbled.

“Come on,” he chuckled now.

“Jake, I don’t feel well,” I whined.

“Babe,” he whined back playfully.

I just huffed and curled up in his bed even more. This made Jake curl up next to me. Once his arms hooked around my middle, he pulled me in close. His lips planted flat against my forehead, allowing me to let out a heavy sigh.

“What’s wrong?” he questioned softly.

“I just don’t feel well,” I grumbled.

“But you need to go to therapy so you can get better,” he replied, starting to rub my back now.

I just sighed. That queasy feeling was starting to leave. It was taking some time though. Yet, I still didn’t want to go to therapy!

“I got to go to the gym soon. Do you want me to call Hannah to take you?” he spoke up after a few silent minutes.

“I’m not going,” I told him.

“You have to go,” he chuckled at my stubbornness.

“NO!” I countered, but couldn’t hold back a giggle.

“Yes!” he laughed back.

“Can’t make me!”

“… I can’t, but…” he trailed off through a smile.

“See!” I grinned, knowing I had won.

“I’m still calling Hannah!” he said while he climbed out of bed.

I just grumbled and rolled back over. I heard him talking to her. It just made me roll my eyes. She’s probably with Wil. That’s what I was banking on. I was going to sleep my morning away! Jake had left and I had the house to myself!

“KYLEE!” Hannah’s loud voice shouted through the house. Shit.

“Go away,” I muttered even though she couldn’t hear me.

“Jake said I need to take you to therapy. Lets go!” she said once she had opened the door and stepped inside.

“I don’t wanna,” I told him.

“But you’re gonna.”

“I don’t feel well!” I whined like I did with Jake. I knew it wouldn’t work with her, but… it was worth a shot!

“Cause you’re pregnant,” she snickered.

“Shut up!” I groaned and curled up even more.

She just laughed and took the pillow from the other side of the bed and smacked me with it. I couldn’t have that! I got up and smacked her with my pillow. After a few whacks though, that queasiness came back… and I had to bolt to the bathroom to empty the contents of my stomach. WHY?!

Once I was done, I got up and pulled the rest of my hair back. While I let out a sigh, I turned the water on so that I could brush my teeth. This sucks! And then as I looked over towards the door, Hannah was leaning against the doorframe… with a little smirk on her face.

“Don’t look at me that way!” I groaned once more.

“You know, I was just teasing before, but now I’m actually thinking you’re…”

“Do not say it!” I cut her off with a mouth full of toothpaste.

“But!” she couldn’t contain her grin.

“I’m not,” I shook that thought away. “I just don’t feel well. I ate something that didn’t agree with me last night.”

“Something that the baby didn’t agree with…” she snickered.

I just glared at her as I walked past to crawl back into bed.

“Nu uh! You’re going to therapy,” she quickly shot at me.

“NO!” I argued.

“You go to therapy or I’m dragging your ass to the doctor’s to see why you don’t feel well!” she replied.

“Hannah,” I whined.

“UP!”

Slowly, I did get out of bed to get changed… for physical therapy. I still didn’t want to go and I felt miserable the whole time. But if it kept Hannah off of the subject of me being pregnant, then I was ok with it! It’s not like I’ve been thinking about it enough on my own lately!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

Comment??