You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

The Better Boyfriend

Once I pulled away from Kylee and Jake’s house I couldn’t help but feel like something really wasn’t right with Kylee. If she kept getting sick I was going to either have Jake or myself force her to schedule a doctor’s appointment because I knew for a fact that she would be stubborn and push it off.

I shook my head and continued on my drive back to my apartment. Before I went home, I made a stop at the grocery store. When I was finally done, I was ready to crawl into my bed and sleep forever. I raised an eyebrow at the person leaning against my door when I reached the top of my stairs, “What are you doing here?” I asked as he rushed over to help me grab some of the bags out of my hand.

“I missed you,” He said pressing a kiss to my lips.

“Missed you too,” I said as I unlocked my door and walked in with Wil following behind, “How was your day with Jake?”

“It was a good boys day,” He said with a smirk as he set the bags on the counter.

“What did you do Wil?”

“I was just giving Jake a hard time about probably getting Kylee pregnant.” I raised an eyebrow at him while he shrugged, “How was your day dealing with the sick one?”

I bit my lip, “Fine, fine totally normal.” I turned away from him and started putting things away.

“Hannah, what happened?”

“What? Huh? Nothing.”

He gave me a look and I let out a sigh, “I can’t tell you anything.”

He started pouting, his big blue eyes shining. I couldn’t stand it. He was going to break me and I couldn’t let that happen because he would run off to Jake and spill everything that Kylee probably didn’t want him to know, “Stop looking at me like that Wilbur!”

“Tell me what happened!”

“Nooooo.”

“She’s pregnant isn’t she?”

I quickly shook my head, “No.”

“Then what is it?”

“Wil seriously, I can’t tell you because Kylee will kill me. Please.”

He let out a huff, “Fine.”

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed a kiss to his lips, “Thank you. Now what would you like for dinner?”

Wil shrugged, “Whatever you want is fine.”

I got to work on fixing something easy and simple. I was still ready to fall into bed and I was just thankful that Wil decided to show up so he could cuddle with me. As I was fixing dinner, Wil came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, “Getting tired?” He mumbled and pressed a kiss to my temple as I yawned for the fourth time.

I nodded, “I’m ready to fall into bed after we eat.”

He reached around and grabbed his plate and I followed him to the table, “Do you want me to stay?”

“Yes please. I’m in need of some Wil cuddles.”

“I could go for some cuddles.”

“So when do you want to come by the shop to finish your tattoo?”

“I was thinking maybe tomorrow, are you free?”

“Later in the day I don’t have any appointments, you should come in then.”

“That’s perfect because I’m taking you out after work.”

“Ohhhh like date?”

“Of course like a date.”

“Awwww I thought since I already agreed to be your girlfriend you weren’t going to take me on any dates. I mean I thought that was how you moto boys work since Jake hasn’t taken Kylee out....ever.”

“That’s because I obviously like you more than Jake likes Kylee so I’m going to treat you right.”

I grinned at him, “I’m going to have to rub it in Ky’s face that I have the better boyfriend.”

“You do have the better boyfriend don’t you?”

I rolled my eyes, “Cocky much Wilbur?”

He shrugged, “Just a little but I have the greatest girlfriend.”

I just shook my head, “Whatever you say babe.”

He leaned over and gave me a kiss, “You are perfect.”

“Can we go cuddle now?”

He nodded his head and put our plates in the sink before grabbing my hand and leading me in my bedroom. He stripped down to his ethikas while I slipped off my jeans and shirt and pulled on a longer shirt and then crawled into bed next to him. I ran my fingers along the artwork I did on his side.

“You did that.”

I nodded against his chest.

“A piece of you is always with me. So even if you can’t come to my races, you are always right there on my side.”

I started giggling, “That was the cheesiest yet cutest thing I have ever heard.You are just too adorable for your own good Wil Hahn.”

He grinned at me, “Oh I’m adorable huh?” He quickly rolled over on top of me and started tickling my sides. His rough fingers running along the smooth bare skin of my hips, “Wil stop! Oh my god stooooooop!”

He stilled his fingers but kept his grip on my hips before leaning down and giving me a deep kiss. The boy was too good for me and I don’t know what I did to deserve him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment??