You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Perfect, Absolutely Perfect

Wil’s lips brushed along my neck as he wrapped his arms around me as I stood in the bathroom the next morning. I couldn’t keep the smile off my face as his morning scruff tickled me. The boy was just too adorable for his own good. “Morning,” He mumbled against my neck before placing another kiss to it.

“Morning,” I said with a smile as I rinsed my toothbrush off, “How did you sleep?”

“Amazing. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you next to me every night.”

I leaned against his shirtless chest, “Who says you have to?”

He raised an eyebrow, “Are you wanting to move in together?”

I shrugged, “Not just yet but you always welcome in my bed.”

“I would love to take you up on that offer right now.”

I turn to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck letting my fingers run through the hair at the nape of his neck, “Is that so?”

His lips caught mine in a deep kiss, “Very much so.”

I pulled his lips down to mine again and his hands grabbed my thighs and lifted me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He gripped my thighs tightly and carried me back into my bedroom. Our lips stayed connected until he laid me on the bed. I let my nails run along his bare chest as his hand made their way under my tank top. Just as Wil was about to lift the shirt up off my body the doorbell rang. Wil let out a whine into my neck, “Can we just ignore it?”

I let out a giggle and gave him a kiss, “Sorry babe.”

He groaned before he rolled over, “This isn’t over.”

I shook my head at him, “Like I would expect you to let it go.”

I got up and headed towards the door fixing my shirt as I went. I pulled the door open to reveal an upset looking Kylee, “What happened?”

“I-I’m pregnant.”

I quickly pulled her into my apartment and into the living room, “What do you mean you’re pregnant?! I thought the test came back negative.”

“I lied.” She sobbed out.

Wil chose that moment to walk out of my bedroom and stood awkwardly in the hallway, “So I’ll take this as my cue to leave.”

“Oh God,” Kylee said through her sobs, “I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know you two were together.”

“Kylee it’s fine,” I gave her arm a squeeze, “I’m seeing him later tonight anyways.”

I stood up and walked him to the door, he gave me a soft kiss, “I’ll see you tonight at the shop.”

“Yeah, you might want to go check on Jake though,” I said quietly to him. He gave me a nod and another kiss and then headed out the door.

I let out a soft sigh before turning back to the living room and sitting back down next to Kylee, “What’s going on Ky?”

“I can’t be pregnant right now, I just can’t.”

“But you are. So what are you going to do now?”

“I don’t know. I don’t....I can’t even talk to Jake about this. He tried but I completely bailed. Hannah I can’t do this.”

“You can! You are going to be a great mom and Jake will be an awesome dad. I mean yeah it puts your racing on hold for a little while longer but Ky, it’s not like you have to give it up completely. Anything you need, you can always count on me.”

She sniffed and started brushing the tears away but didn’t say anything.

“I’ve got to get ready to head down to the shop, you can come down with me if you don’t want to head back home.”

She nodded, “I’ll come with you. I just need some time away from Jake to processes all of this. Plus I bet Wil is over there now anyways.”

I gave her a half smile, “He needed to check on his bestie.”

She rolled her eyes, “Sometimes I think those boys like each other more than they like us.”

“I wouldn’t doubt it,” I called over my shoulder as I headed into my bedroom to change into a causal dress that I could wear on the date Wil was taking me on after I finished his tattoo up.

I slipped my flip flops on to wear around the shop and grabbed my heels that I’d wear for the date. Kylee came into my room and sat on the end of the bed as I quickly did my makeup for the day.

“You look really cute.”

“Thanks, Wil is taking me out after work.”

We got into my car and headed down to the shop, “Are you going to be alright?” I asked her before we got out.

She let out a sigh, “I honestly don’t know.”

I couldn’t help but worry a bit about Kylee for the rest of the day. She ended up hiding out in my office most of the day while I went to work on some customers. Wil finally showed up towards the end of the day. “How is he?” I asked as soon as he walked through the door.

“Confused and upset. Where is she at?”

“Pretty sure she fell asleep on the couch in my office. She’s all emotionally drained.” I let out a sigh as I slipped on my gloves, “Those two really need to talk.”

He nodded his head before slipping his shirt off. He leaned down and gave me kiss, “I missed you.”

“All those hours away must have been so hard for you,” I grinned at him.

“Awful.” He gave me a smirk before laying down on the table. I went to work on coloring in his tattoo. Kylee came out about halfway through and took a seat, “It looks good.”

I smiled at her, “Thanks, how are you feeling?”

She shrugged, “Fine, I guess. I think I’m going to head back to my place and talk to Jake.”

“I think that’s a good idea. Call me later. Especially if you need anything. Take my car to go pick up yours at my place.”

“Thank you, have fun tonight you two.”

I rolled my eyes, “Hush.”

“I see you guys later.”

“Bye Ky. Love you.”

“Love you too!”

Wil gave a wave before I went back to work on finished up the tattoo. Finally I was done and extremely proud of my work, “What do you think Wil?”

“Perfect, absolutely perfect. Now take a picture of it so I can brag about how awesome my girlfriend is on instagram.”

I rolled my eyes before grinning at him and snapping the picture. I handed the phone back. Soon enough we were headed out on our date. Spending time with Wil was great. I could honestly say I was falling for this boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got wifi at my new place so I can write more!

Hannah

Comment??