You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

We Can Go Together

I almost spit out my coffee when Kylee told me what she was thinking, “Excuse me?! You’re going to what?!”

“I didn’t say I was going to, I just said I was thinking about it.”

“Wow...I just wow, Ky that’s a lot to take in.” I leaned back in my chair as we sat across the table from each other outside of Starbucks.

“I don’t know what I’m doing anymore.”

“That is something you really need to think about. You can’t take it back once you do it.”

“I know. I know...I just...” She let out a sigh, “Jake is getting attached to the baby already and I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to quit riding but I don’t want to do something that would ruin my relationship with Jake. Hannah what am I going to do?”

“I don’t...” I shook my head, “I can’t tell you what to do Kylee but whatever you are going to do I’m going to be there 100% of the way. And I’m sure Jake will too.”

“I really hope so. I have so much to think about and so much to talk to Jake about.”

“Have you gone to the doctor yet?”

She shook her head, “No, I’m kind of avoiding it.”

“Maybe you should. You know to be certain about the whole baby thing.”

“I probably should but I really really don’t want to. I just want this whole thing to just go away.”

“I know you do.”

We were silent for a while until a sigh left Kylee, “How’s Wil?”

I couldn’t help but grin at the mention of him, “Great. I really think I’m falling in love with that boy.”

“HA! I told you you would!”

“Shut up.”

“Have you let him deflower you yet?” She asked with a sly grin from behind her coffee cup.

I stared at her wide-eyed, “Oh my God Kylee!”

“What?! Have you? You have, you totally have!”

“No! We haven’t...yet. We were close to it one time but...uh...”

“Oh no,” She let out a groan, “I showed up.”

“Yeaaaaaah.”

“I am so sorry.”

I shrugged, “It’s alright. It will happen when the time is right.”

“Just use protection,” She gave me a look.

“Maybe I should go to the doctor. Get on birth control.”

“That is a good idea.”

“You want to go together? Get both of our appointments done at the same time?”

“Maybe? I don’t know.”

“Well just let me know. I’m going to make my appointment soon.”

“So you can get it on with Wilbur.”

“Shut up.”

“He seems a little frustrated lately.”

I rolled my eyes, “You aren’t funny.”

“The boy has needs Hannah.”

“Oh my God, you are the worst.”

“That poor boy.”

“I hate you,” I let out a laugh.

“Don’t lie. You love me.”

“Sadly.”

“Rude!”

I grinned at her, “I do love you Ky.”

“Love you too.”

“I have to get to the shop now. Call me later though.”

“Of course.”

“I really hope everything works out for you Ky.”

“Me too.”

I gave her a hug before tossing my cup and heading to my car. Everything Kylee had told me was a bit overwhelming. She had to think a lot of think about and I didn’t want her making a mistake that she would regret for the rest of her life. Either way could end that way for her. She was my best friend and I just wanted her to be happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

Comment??