You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Worst Best Friend Ever

“Hannah, Kylee’s on the phone for you.”

I looked up from the customer I was working on to see Zoey standing in front of me with the phone in her hand, “Did you tell her I was in the middle of a tattoo?”

She nodded, “She said it was important though.”

“Shit,” I mumbled under my breath as I set my gun down and pulled my gloves off, “Sorry about this,” I apologized to the girl who just waved me off and flipped through a magazine.

“Ky, what’s wrong?”

‘I couldn’t do it.’

I leaned back in my chair, “Wow. Really?”

‘Yeah. I walked in there all ready to do it and I just...I couldn’t do that to Jake or our baby.’

“Are YOU happy with your decision though?”

‘I am....I really am,’ I could almost hear the smile in her voice, ‘I’m almost a bit excited. Just seeing Jake so excited makes me happy.’

“I’m really happy for you two. And I’ll call you back later but I really need to get back to the job.”

‘Alright, you should swing by the house later.’

“Are we celebrating?” I laughed slightly.

‘Responsibly.’

“Sounds good. I’ll stop by. Love you Ky.”

‘Love you too girlie. Don’t mess up any tattoos.’

I rolled my eyes before handing the phone to Zoey and getting back to work. I finished up the last few appointments I had before heading over to Kylee and Jake’s.

While I was driving my phone rang. I quickly set it to speaker, “Hello?”

‘Hey where are you at?’

“I’m on my way to Kylee’s. Where are you?”

‘Headed to the same place.’

“Oh good. What have you been up to?”

‘Missing my girlfriend.’

“Awww,” I cooed over the phone, “I’ve missed you too.”

‘Who said I was talking about you?’

“Wilbur.”

‘I’m kidding babe. I’ll see you in a few minutes.’

“Mhmm.”

We hung up and were soon pulling into Kylee’s and Jake’s driveway. When I got out of my car I stood with my hands on my hips just staring at him, “So who is this other girlfriend?”

He came over quickly and wrapped his arms around my waist, “Aww there is no other girl but you Hannah.”

I pouted up at him until he pressed his lips to mine. I let my fingers run through his shaggy hair as his lips decided to place little kisses all over my face, “I did miss you alot.”

“Even though you saw me yesterday?”

“Longest twenty four hours of my life.”

I let out a sigh, “It’s only going to get worse when you leave for your race in a few days.”

His forehead rested on mine as his bright blue eyes stared into mine, “I don’t want to think about that.”

“Me either,” I mumbled back.

“I love you.”

A huge smile broke out on my face, “I--”

“Are you two going to quit making out in my driveway or come into the house?!” Jake yelled from his front door.

Wil let out a groan, “Dammit Jake you are the worst best friend ever!”

“What did I do?!?”

Wil just sent him a glare before turning his attention back to me, “I love you too Wil.” I said before leaning up and giving him a kiss.

I walked away from him and into the house to find Kylee sitting in the living room, “Your baby daddy fucking sucks.” I said slumping into the seat next to her.

“What did he do now?”

“Interrupted the I love you’s.”

“Oh my God! Wil did the same thing to us! Those two boys are horrible!”

“That’s why they are best friends.”

“And even though they are horrible we love them anyways,” She said with a shake of her head.

“Very true.” The two boys choose that moment to walk into the house.

Jake took the chair while Wil decided he was going to take the spot...on my lap.

“Oh God!” I breathed out.

“Wil! You are killing her!” Kylee said while Jake laughed.

He stood up again before pulling me up and then setting me back down on his lap when he took the seat, “Better?”

“Much better,” I said as I cuddled up a little more, “So a baby?”

Jake grinned, “Yup!”

“Wow, there might be a baby Jakey running around, God help us all.”

“Awww,” Kylee cooed at the pouting Jake, “I think if it takes after Jake it’s going to be the cutest baby ever.”

I shrugged, “I’ll admit it, I’m really happy for you two and I think that baby will be absolutely adorable.”

“The second cutest baby ever,” Wil stated.

The three of us gave him a look, “Second?” Kylee questioned.

“Well after our baby of course,” He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I stared at him wide eyed “What?”

“When the time is right of course.”

I fought to keep my mouth from dropping open. We just shared our first I love yous and the boy is already thinking about babies. This might be moving a little fast Wilbur.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

Comment??