You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

I'm A Little Guy

“Wil Hahn I swear to God if you drop that box I will kill you,” I called after him as he headed down the stair with a box of breakables.

“Love you too honey!” I heard him call back as I rolled my eyes.

Kylee giggled and continued packing my clothes away.

I shook my head, “That boy I swear.”

“You love him.”

“I do but he is ridiculous.”

“As is Jacob.”

“And that’s why they are best friends.”

“So...” Kylee said after a while.

I waited for her to continue before looking up at her and raising my eyebrow, “Yeah?”

“Jake and I were talking.”

“Mhmm?”

“We want you and Wil to be the baby’s Godparents.”

My eyes went wide, “REALLY?!?”

She nodded her head with a big smile and I carefully launched myself at her pulling her into a hug.

“Oh my God Ky! Of course I’ll be the Godmother!”

“That’s not all.”

“Oh?”

“Jake started talking about marriage in the truck on the way over here.”

“AHA! See! My phone call totally worked.”

“Yeah yeah but I don’t want him to feel like I’m forcing him to marry me. Especially just because I’m having this baby.”

I rolled my eyes at her dramatically, “Kylee if you think he would only marry you because of that baby you are out of your mind. That boy loves you so much it’s disgusting.”

She giggled as I shook my head, “No really you all are gross.”

“Oh shut up you and Wilbur are worse.”

“Uhhh no, you and Jake take that title.”

The two of us continued to give each other a hard time while we finished packing up my bedroom and bathroom while the boys finished up the living room and kitchen.

“How many trips do you think we’re going to need?” I asked Kylee as we watched the boys loaded my couch into Jake’s truck.

She gave a slight shrug, “Who knows. I mean it’s not like you have THAT much stuff in that tiny apartment anyways.”

“I’m really hoping we won’t have to make a second trip. I just want this to be over with. I hate moving.”

Surprisingly enough we were able to make it in one trip, Wil came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, “You boys did good.”

“Thanks babe,” He pressed a kiss to my cheek, “Three trucks fit quite a bit but now I’m tired.”

“Thank you Jakey for helping with all the heavy lifting.”

He flexed a little, “Not a problem.”

Kylee shook her head and gave him a little shove, “Lets get going so we can unload and eat something I’m starving.”

“No joke, I’m so hungry.” I said before climbing into my car and the three trucks headed towards my new place.

We pulled into the driveway and Wil quickly ran over to pull open my door, “So I got you a present.”

I raised my eyebrow at him as I climbed out of the car, “Oh?”

“Yeah, I know how lonely it gets around here and since you won’t be able to come to most of my races I thought you might need a buddy.”

“Wilbur what did you do?” I gave a questioning look as we headed into the house with boxes in arms and Kylee and Jake following behind.

He opened the door and lead me into the kitchen where we were greeted by a barking beagle puppy behind a kiddie gate, “What do you think?”

I quickly set the box down and reached over the gate to scoop the puppy up, “Oh my God! He is so cute!”

Kylee came over to start giving him love too, “Looks like you two have a child together now too,” She giggled softly.

“I’m okay with this kind of child right now.” I said as I leaned over and gave Wil a kiss, “Thank you.”

“You are welcome. Although when I come home from races I better not find him taking over my spot.”

“Can’t guarantee anything,” I giggled as he pouted.

The three of us unloaded the cars while Kylee stayed in the house and played with the new puppy and ordered food for us all. Once it got to the heavy lifting I joined her and the two of us went to work to unpack. Between the four of us we were able to get everything pretty much done in one day. I have never been so thankful to not own a lot of things.

“So your place actually looks like someone lives here now. Like there is stuff actually in your house.” Jake commented.

“I’m one guy and a little guy at that. I didn’t need that much stuff.”

“Then why did you get a big house in the first place?” Kylee asked giving him a look.

He shrugged, “I liked it.”

“I do too and now it looks like home.” He gave me a bright smile when I said that. After we all ate Kylee and Jake headed out to get the sleepy pregnant lady home. Wil and I curled up on the couch with our new puppy and I couldn’t have been happier. I’m living with a cute boy that I love and a cute puppy, what wasn’t to love about that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

comment??