You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Who is the Troublemaker?

“So explain this to me,” I said as I sat down on the bed next to Wil’s bag that he was packing up.

“What?”

“You aren’t racing tomorrow correct?”

He nodded his head, “Mmhmm,” as he continued to pack.

“So why exactly do I need to go?”

“Because it will be fun.”

“For who exactly?”

He stopped packing, “Do you really not want to go?”

I shrugged a little, “I won’t know anyone there.”

“I’m not racing so this will be the best weekend to go for the first time because I won’t leave you alone to go race. And plus you will know someone, Jake will be there.”

“Oh so I’ll know one person who isn’t even on your team...wonderful.” I mumbled the last part to myself.

“What if I said Kylee was going to be there?”

“That would make this weekend better.”

“Good because I really want to spend as much time as I can with you before I head off for the East races.”

“Why did you have to do the East side anyways? Why didn’t you pick the West?”

“Because I like to make your life difficult.”

“It sure seems like it,” I grumbled.

He stood in front of me, “Don’t do that.”

I looked up at him through my eyelashes with a slight pout on my face, “I don’t want you to go away all the time.”

He let out a soft groan before practically falling on top of me and wrapping his arms around me, “I don’t want to leave you either.”

I buried my face into his neck as our bodies tangled together, “I’ll come with you this weekend,” I whispered.

He shivered as my breath tickled his neck and he held me tighter, “Thank you.” He pressed his lips to my temple.

“I guess I should start packing then.” I moved to get up but his hands gripping my hips stopped me, “What are you doing Wil?”

“Have I ever mentioned that your ass looks amazing in these shorts?” His hands moved around to cup my butt.

I raised an eyebrow at him, “No.”

“They do,” He said before giving it a tight squeeze which caused me to let out a squeal.

“Stop!” I giggled smacking his arm.

Before Wil had a chance to do anything else the phone which caused him to get distracted so I quickly run out of the room.

“Where do you think you are going?” Wil yelled before taking off after me down the hall with Casper followed behind him letting out the occasional bark.

He finally cornered me downstairs in the kitchen and threw me over his shoulder which caused me to let out another squeal.

“WIL! Put me down!”

“No! I’m taking you away and having my way with you!”

“Oh really?”

“Mhmm.”

“You are not going to carry me up the stairs like this.”

“Just watch me.”

I gave his butt a smack and he let out a yelp, “I swear to God if you drop me.”

He gave my butt a pat back, “Don’t worry so much.”

He headed up the stairs as I held the back of his shirt in a death grip which I didn’t release until we had made it to our bedroom.

He placed me on the bed before leaning over me, “See. Perfectly fine.” He pressed a kiss to my lips. My fingers curled into his shaggy hair as his fingers ran along my sides. Just as he was about to pull my tank top up the phone rang again. I let out a laugh while Wil groaned and rolled off of me.

“You didn’t answer it the first time did you?”

“No, it was just Jake.”

“Well obviously just Jake really needs to talk to his bestie,” I said as I reached over for the phone and handed it to him.

He grumbled before answering the phone, “This better be good Jacob.”

I continued to listen to the boys talk while I let my fingers trace his bicep tattoo. His free hand captured mine and brought it up to his lips to press a kiss to it before he said, “Yeah, she’s going. Tell her not to worry.”

Wil quickly said his goodbyes before tossing the phone on the nightstand and pulling me closer to him, “YOUR bestie wanted to make sure you were going this weekend.”

“Awww she didn’t want to be alone either.”

“Yeah yeah now you two will have each other and all hell will break lose.”

“Hush, you love it when we are troublemakers.”

He gave an adorable half smile, “Yeah. It’s entertaining. Anyways...where were we?”

Before I had a chance to respond Wil’s lips were back on mine and his hand was underneath my top. Who am I kidding, he is the troublemaker in this relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah

Wow sorry it's been so long updating this.
Hope you didn't forget about this story.
comment???