Fear

Identical

Londyn met those abnormal eyes and desperately seek an explanation.
The curiosity got the best of the young girl.
She stare deeply at Bane and found the words forming in her mouth.

"I'm sorry"

It was barely audible. Bane released his tight grasp on the girl. His gaze sharply toward Londyn.
Londyn smile was apologetic as she turned away from him.
Bane grip her once more and peered down meeting her green orbs.

"You are curious" Bane stated.

Londyn blinked dazed at the intensity of his blue eyes. She could feel his cool breath flow toward her.

"I am not"

Londyn lied. She didn't want to express any liking toward the man.
Londyn marveled at the sight of his eyes crinkling.

"I do not appreciate being harassed in my slumber"

Londyn could detect the amusement in Bane's voice.

"I didn't mean to-"

"I suppose you will just never know"

Londyn breath caught in her throat. She realized there was flirtation in his words.
Possibly.
Londyn found herself rolling her eyes.

"I will live"

Bane chest rumbled from the laughter. Londyn was so intriguing and marvelous to the man.

"May I rest now?"

Londyn gaze lifted and smirked at the dryness in his voice.

"I suppose"

Bane smirked under his contraption. "I will advise you do the same" he told her. "Big day tomorrow"

Londyn smiled and drew her head deeper into the pillow sighing tiredly.
Her gaze never leaving his.

"Goodnight" she sang.

Bane eyes sparkled taking in her sudden beauty.
In that moment as they laid together in the darken room. He found the girl beautiful.
Noticing her beauty for the first time.
Allowing himself to just marvel at her sight.
Bane chest rumbled violently.
He watched as her lips raised into a effortless smile.
Bane furrowed his brows to know her smile was for him.
And that realization caused his heart to stir in his chest.
The girls smile was different from all the smiles she held for him.
This time she smiled because it was effortless.
And real.
Her smile held:
Love.

_______________________________

A busy day indeed.
Londyn was ushered hurriedly by Bane to gather her belongings through out the day.
It perplexed the girl to watch his men packed for there departure from the tunnels.
Bane never left the girls side. As she stepped out of the bathroom griping the duffel bag holding her little items that belonged to her.
Bane silently approached her and released Londyn's hold by unclenching her hands and placing the duffel bag in his own hands.
He led her out of the dorms carrying her bag. Londyn gazed back toward the double doors.
She was surprised to feel sadden at the thought of leaving the safest place she clung to.
Londyn reminded herself the safest place was at Banes side.
She lifted her gaze and saw that Bane was already peering down at her.

"Are you sad?"

Londyn eyes widen at his question. "Honestly? I am" she nodded.

"Why is that?" Bane asked lightly as they walked through the tunnels.

"I guess it was sort of home to me" then she winced at her own words. "Under the circumstances" she mumbled quickly.

Bane eyes lighten with amusement. "Safety is the key"

Londyn brows furrowed staring ahead. "I know I am safe"

"Of course" Bane stated obviously. His blue eyes narrowing.

Londyn laughed and lowered her gaze seeming to feel daze.
The pair stepped into the setting light.
A Black SUV waited idly.
Londyn noticed no one occupying the drivers side.

"Will I be driving?" Londyn asked.

"No"

Londyn watched in amazement as Bane led her to the passenger door. He silently opened the car door for her.
Londyn stepped inside dumbfounded. She watched Bane as he calmly walked around the truck.
Placing the bag on the center console. Bane climbed in the drivers seat.
It was such a comical sight to Londyn. He seemed so .. Large to drive.

"Do you even have a license?"

Bane eyes narrowed "I will learn quickly"

"Oh my lord" Londyn muttered strapping the seat belt tighter against her chest.

Bane expressed a chuckle at her expense. "I would be disappointed if we crash"

Bane was testing her emotions. Her trust in him. Bane lowered his gaze to take in the girls expression.
It was a sour expression. Which cause him to tingle with amusement.
Of course Bane held knowledge in driving a vehicle.
Londyn sat in her seat nervously as Bane started the engine and shifted the gears.
Bane's boot stomped on the gas causing the girl to leap in her seat.
Londtn gasped and clutched the armrest.
Bane averted his gaze to her for a moment. He grinned behind his mask.

"You express fear"

"Of course I do" Londyn yelled.

Bane shot her a deadly glare but the girl returned it quickly.

"I can assure you the air bags will deploy"

Londyn groaned as the truck sped through the city. Londyn turned to stare through the tinted windows.
The dimmed sky darkened by the second as the night sky holding the stars was soon to be awaken.
Londyn gaze fell on the city. Her surroundings had not changed in the months she was away.
Her gaze fell on the street named Barker Avenue.
Londyn head turned to peer at Bane.

"What are we doing here?" She demanded.

"You are allowed to gather your belongings"

Londyn frowned at the offer Bane was giving. "But why?"

"Surely you will need clothing" His brows furrowed. "Won't you?"

Londyn eyes narrowed. "I have clothing"

"The clothing is not yours" he stated.

The truck eased to a stop. "Oh we didn't crash" She said dryly.

"Gather your things Londyn"

Londyn ignored all the emotions that flowed through her as he spoke her name. She turned her body toward him.

"Why are you doing this?"

Bane brows raised and tapped his fingers against the wheel of the truck. "We may leave if you would like to wear cargo pants for rest of your stay"

Londyn smirked "But that's what your men wear. Aren't I your soldier?"

Bane smiled deviously behind his contraption. "Do you wish to be?"

"No"

Bane watched his eyes glistening with interest as Londyn stepped out of the truck and slamming the door.
Londyn crossed her arms and walked inside of the complex building.
Londyn avoided any gaze that lingered for a moment. She took the steps two at a time.
Walking through the doors and seeing her front door brought some sort of false hope.
This was the last time she will ever walk through that door.
So she took her time in turning the key, unblocking the door in a swift motion.
Her gaze fell on the apartment she once lived in.
It was such a long time to her. She stepped in leaving the door cracked open.
Londyn quickly walked into her bedroom.
Pulling out a suitcase from under the bed Londyn turned running her fingers through her hair.
She opened her drawers and stared choosing her clothing carefully. The winter will be here any moment.
Her choosing of clothing consist of sweaters, jeans, sleep wear, undergarments and two jackets.
Londyn undressed in a swift motion and stepped into black jeans and pulled a white knitted sweater over her head. She tied her black boots tightly around her ankles.
Londyn took the long red coat off the hanger and a knitted black hat.
Her long hair flowed against her back as she walked into bathroom. She grabbed a handful of necessary items.
She placed a towel into her suite case and wondered where the hell she will be staying.
Suddenly the door being opened cause Londyn to tense slightly.

"I'm coming. Just a second" she called to Bane.

Londyn hurried out of her bathroom causing her to stumble a little. She huffed as she grabbed her suitcase feeling as if she packed bricks.

"Bane" she began laughing.

But she was cut short.
The sound of her suitcase dropping rang through her ears.
She stared at the familiar face in the doorway.
It was identical to hers.
Londyn eyes widen with the sudden fear.
Her heart dropped to the floor.
Her heart beat picked up unsteadily.

"What are you doing here?"

Londyn forced herself to speak to the familiar face.
Then her lips formed a single word as her eyes water with a sudden rush of tears.

"Mom"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god
Oh my god

I loved writing this particular chapter ❤☺

Well thanks for reading and leave your thoughts.

Tell me what you think ! ☺☺☺